Date to Decide!

"What the hell mom!?" Riele yelled at her mother.

"He's a nice guy sweety...."

"Are you for real mom!? You want me to marry him!?" Riele exclaimed with a disgusted expression on her face.

"Lower your voice sweety, they're in the other room" Beyonce warned her.

"No mom! This is ridiculous! I will never....." she was interrupted by Idris joining them.

"Princess everything okay?" He asked with concern.

"No, dad! Everything is NOT okay! I can't marry him!" She shrieked angrily.

"Please Princess, Jace is a nice guy and I'm sure you'll be happy with him" Idris tried to reason with his daughter.

"Seriously dad!? What's wrong with you people!? Are you even listening to what you're saying right now!?" Riele yelled exasperated.

"Sweety..."

"There's no way in hell I'm marrying him!" Riele declared.

Idris walked up to his daughter and took her hands in his looking into her eyes pleadingly, "I'm asking you, princess, please do this for your mom and dad"

"Yes, sweety please" both her parents begged her.

She opened her mouth to protest but Idris spoke up, "You don't have to say yes right away princess. You can go on a date with him and know him better before you can tell us your decision, okay?"

Riele wanted to say no but seeing both her parents desperately trying to convince her, she didn't want to upset them. After all, she loves them more than anything in this world.

She huffed defeated, "okay dad, I'll go on a date with him but if I don't like him...."

"That's all we're asking sweety" Beyonce grinned wide.

"Yes and don't worry princess, Jace is a great guy and I'm sure you two will get along well" Idris assured her.

Riele just smiled politely.

"Thank you so much princess, come on let's go" Idris kissed her forehead before going back to the dining room.

In the meanwhile

As soon as Idris left the room, Jace turned to his mother angry.

"What is this mom!?" He demanded her.

"Isn't she very beautiful Jace?" Jennifer asked with a smile.

"Mom are you serious!? That's Riele Downs!"

"This is great guys! I get to be sisters with Riele Downs!!!" Ella squealed excitedly.

"This isn't a joke Ella!" Jace spoke in a stern voice. Ella's face fell instantly.