Celebrity Life

When the alarm went off, Ian mentally groaned before getting out of the bed. He did his hygiene and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast when he felt a soft pair of hands wrap around him causing a smile to appear on his lips.

"Morning babygirl" he said turning to look at her beautiful smiling face that always made his day brighter and better.

Bonnie Bennett

"Morning" she smiled and went on her tippy toes and pecked him.

Ian wrapped his arms around her petite body, "Why don't you go back to sleep babe? I'll wake you up when I'm done"

"Why are you up early anyway baby? I thought we were gonna sleep in today" she pouted.

Ian sighed, "Sorry Bon Bon, I gatta go help Jace. I promised I'll drive him to the restaurant to get his car and then I've to decide on his security detail"

"Aww but mama wants daddy's d now" she said rubbing his package through his pants causing a groan to escape from his mouth.

"Bonnie....no baby" he said curt and pushed her hand away, trying so hard to resist the urge to fuck her right then and there.

"Shhh, Mama bout to make you feel good daddy" she spoke in a seductive voice.

"Uhmm...." He knew he was a goner.

She then slowly unzipped his pajama pants and got down on her knees smirking wickedly.

"Babe, I need to g....." He moaned softly as she began to blow him massaging his balls at the same time.

After she was finished, she stood up and pecked him once again, "You're welcome Mr. Somerhalder" she winked and turned to go back to bed when he pulled her back.

"Why don't you let me return the favor, Ms. Bennett?" He whispered in a husky tone.

"I would but didn't you say you have to go somewhere" she reminded him.

"It can wait but....." he lifted her up and sat her on the island ripping off her thongs.

"I can't" he entered her eager.

**********************************************************************************

Jace waited for Ian to arrive but he was already late by an hour. Jace just huffed and decided to take the bus to the restaurant.

It was a good thing his mother and sister went to visit his mom's sister because he was in no mood to face anyone after what happened last night.

In all honesty, he didn't even understand why Riele was yelling at him. She was being unfair.

What right does she have to accuse him when she didn't even show up for the date?

Thinking like this, Jace got down the bus and went to his car. When he was about to open the door, he was once again surrounded by paparazzi taking pictures of him and asking him all sorts of questions.