That's enough!

"You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm gonna sit in the front with you" She sneered at him.

Jace just closed his eyes and blew out holding onto the last bit of patience he had left in him not to flip. He closed the door and opened the back seat door as Riele got in.

"Where did you get this car? From the junkyard?" She taunted him further.

Jace chose not to reply to her because if he did, he was sure to say something that he might regret. Instead, he just started the car and drove to the Downs estate. 

During the whole of the journey, Riele's eyes were glued to her phone as she texted her bae. Jace saw this in the rearview mirror but didn't say anything.

When they reached the mansion, Jace got out and opened the door for Riele. She simply got out of the car and walked to the front door not even bothering to thank him for the ride.

When Jace began to follow her in, she stopped and turned back with a scowl.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, bitch!?" She snarled at him.

"I'm here to meet your father" he replied curtly trying very hard to stay calm.

She gave him a sarcastic dry chuckle, "Do you think I don't know what you're trying to pull here bitch? I've seen many guys like you. Y'all just try to manipulate rich girls and steal all their money" she accused him.

"Well, guess what bitch, my parents may have fallen for your tricks but you can't fool me, you worthless skidrow bitch!" She seethed at him.

"Will you just stop! What the hell is your problem Riele!?" His voice thundered causing Riele to flinch taking a step back in shock.

"Don't you fucking raise your voice at me you asshole!" She snarled back.

"Just shut up okay! First of all, I'm not trying to trick anyone because I never asked for any of this and I certainly do not want your money" Jace yelled at her.

Riele opened her mouth to argue but Jace spoke up, "Honestly, I would never wanna marry someone like you because you don't even know the first thing about being married" he said and left.

Riele was so angry that she kicked the potted plant on the front porch smashing it into pieces before going in.

*****************************************************************************

Jace was fuming right now. He decided to go to the beach to cool off for a bit before heading home.

At the beach, he just laid on the sand thinking about how his life changed in a matter of days.

Idris called and texted Jace asking about where he was but Jace just ignored them. 

After a long while, Jace went home to find a silver Volvo parked outside his house. He just sighed and made his way to the front door.

As soon as he opened the door, Jennifer captured him in a hug.

"Where were you, sweetheart? We were worried sick" her voice was full of concern.

"I'm sorry mom, I just lost track of time" Jace replied soft averting his eyes to Idris standing behind her.

"What happened, son? Why didn't you come to meet me this evening?" Idris asked hurt evident in his voice.

"I'm sorry sir I can't do this anymore. I can't marry your daughter" Jace stated with finality.

"Jace, don't say like that. Riele's a nice girl" Jennifer reprimanded him.