Sexual Tension

Needless to say, after the events of the previous night, Jace and Riele continued to avoid each other the whole day the next day.

Riele minded her own business maintaining as much distance from Jace as possible trying to mask the fact that the mere thought of him made her instantly wet.

In the evening, Jace decided to go for a walk. He bought a bouquet of roses for Riele.

Since it was the last night of their honeymoon trip, he thought he would take her out for a romantic dinner and if things went well, he wanted to confess his feelings for her.

Thinking like this, Jace made his way back to their suite when someone pulled him into one of the rooms.

"What the......You!?" Jace's face turned into fury seeing Sarah standing in front of him in see-through lingerie.

"Hey baby, I missed you so fucking much" she said leaning in to kiss him.

"Get the fuck off me woman!" Jace pushed her away exasperated.

"Awe stop denying it baby, you know you want me. I can make you feel good Jacey" she said as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Just leave me the fuck alone woman!" He pushed her once again giving her a disgusted look.

This made her angry, "Are you fucking kidding me!? What do you even see in that stuck up bitch!?" Sarah demanded yelling.

"Don't you dare talk about my wife like that! And stay the fuck away from me before I decide to call the cops on you" he warned her and walked out leaving her perplexed.

He then went to their room and found it empty. He figured Riele was probably taking a shower and decided to wait for her to come out.

Thinking about her in the shower brought back memories from last night when he saw her beautiful body. He instantly got a boner thinking about her perfect curves. Jace shook his head and face-palmed himself.

If he didn't want his wife to think that he's some kind of a pervert, he needed to get his shit together, he thought.

He decided to watch some TV to distract himself and eventually dozed off.

He woke up after a while and observed that the room was eerily calm.

"Riele?" He called to her but got no answer.

"Huh, where is she?" He thought to himself.

"Riele? Rie?" He called again but still no answer.

He checked in the bathroom and she wasn't there either. This made him worried.

**********************************************************************************

In the meanwhile

After Jace left, Riele decided to call her bae in the hopes that it will help her take her mind off a certain someone.

Phone conversation

"Hey, baby!" Riele spoke into the phone excited.

"Hey princess!" Mitch replied uninterested and a little annoyed.

"Something wrong baby?" Riele asked sensing the drop in his voice.

"Nothing princess, it's just I'm a bit busy right now. Why did you call me?" He inquired.

"I just wanted to hear your voice Mitchy. I miss you so much, baby. I wish you were here with me instead of that fucking loser"

"Aww, I miss you too princess. Tell you what, when you come back to LA, I'll drop by your set and we can go on a date" Mitch proposed.