True Colors

Jace opened his eyes and stretched his limbs as he closed his yawning mouth.

"Mmm....hmmm" Riele stirred a little hugging his body tight.

Jace looked down at her and smiled. He brought up his free hand and pushed her curls to the side to look at her beautiful face.

He gently pried himself out of her embrace and got out of the bed as he made his way to the bathroom to relieve his bladder. He then brushed his teeth and came into the room to see her still passed out. He walked over to her and placed a tender kiss on her cheek for which she simply smiled, still sleeping.

He swore he could spend the rest of his day just staring at her adorably cute face.

He decided to hit the gym before she woke up. He put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and went to the gym. He ran a few miles on the treadmill before doing some pull-ups and hanging leg raises. 

After about an hour of exercising he decided to go back to their room as he gathered his stuff and headed out the gym.

As soon as he came out of the gym, he bumped into someone causing the person to lose their balance. Jace acted on his reflexes as he caught the person from falling down.

"I'm so sorry......" Jace froze mid-sentence when he saw who that person was.

"Hey, hottie! Miss me?" Sarah winked at him biting her bottom lip seductively.

He immediately let her go and began to walk away.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast handsome" she put her hands on his chest pushing him against the wall.

This annoyed him, "Get the fuck away from me woman!" he spat at her as he pushed her away and left.

When he entered the room, he saw Riele coming out of the bathroom after finishing her morning routine.

"Morning beautiful!" Jace wished her causing Riele to stop dead in her tracks.

She turned to look at him as he gave her a soft smile. She scoffed and glared at him as she walked towards the bed.

Jace just shook his head as he grabbed his towel and hopped in the shower.

After a hot shower, Jace came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He took his clothes from the suitcase and went back in only to return ten minutes later, fully dressed. He stood in front of the mirror and began combing his hair.

Riele glanced at his reflection in the mirror from the corner of her eye. She saw that he was wearing a simple grey shirt and jeans. The shirt hugged his body perfectly, showing every defined muscle.

"Damn, he looks fine!"

She caught herself staring at him as she turned her attention to her phone scoffing and cursing under her breath.

"Why don't you go get dressed while I order us some breakfast?" Jace suggested while she remained silent ignoring him as she pretended to be engrossed in her phone.

"What would you like to have for breakfast Rie? Do you like waffles?" he asked further but she continued to give him the silent treatment.

Jace blew out annoyed, "You've got to stop doing this Rie! We have to communicate!"

"I don't need to communicate nothing with you bitch!" she spat at him, her eyes glued to her phone.

Jace squinted his eyes at her in puzzlement, "What happened Rie? Why are you talking like that?" he asked walking towards her.

Riele put her phone down and looked up at him with a devious smirk, "What do you mean Norman or should I say worthless scumbag bitch!" she gibed at him.

"Riele?" Jace said baffled by her behavior.

Riele gave him a derisive laugh, "Did you really think I was being nice to you, you pathetic bitch? Never! I only did that because I didn't want to upset my parents" she said as Jace looked at her in disbelief.

"Riele, what are you talking about? You were so sweet and kind......."

"That's what you call acting bitch! Did you forget that I'm an award-winning actress?" 

Jace squinted his eyebrows, "But...............why?" was all he could say as he felt beyond hurt.

Riele guffawed mockingly, "What do you mean why bitch? Isn't it obvious? It's because I hate you and I want to make you suffer for everything you put me through!" she seethed.

"So, all of that was not real?" he asked realizing that she had played him.

How could he have been so stupid to believe that she had changed? He should've known that this was all just an act.

Riele looked at his expression and laughed tauntingly, "You know Norman, I thought you were at least a little intelligent but you're just a stupid dumbass. And to answer your question, yes bitch, all of that was just an act"

Jace opened his mouth to speak but she spoke up, "I mean, how in the fucking world did you think that I would accept this farce of a marriage bitch!?" she sneered evilly.

"Please Rie....." he tried to say.

"Don't you fucking dare call me like that loser!" she seethed getting in his face.

Jace closed his mouth and fell silent perplexed.

"And did you know what the fun part is? Your pathetic mother and good for nothing sister actually believed me" she snickered and he lost it.

"Shut the hell up Riele!" Jace's voice thundered across the room causing Riele to stop laughing instantly.

He could take her disrespecting him but not his family. He would never let anyone hurt his mother and sister.

"Don't you dare raise your fucking voice at me bitch!" she warned him through gritted teeth.

"Okay, you know what!? I'm done dealing with this attitude of yours! I can't take this shit anymore!" he yelled irate causing her to flinch a little from the intensity of his voice.

Riele opened her mouth to argue but Jace spoke up, "I will not have you disrespect my mother and sister. What did they ever do to you Riele!? What did I ever do to you!?" he demanded, hurt and anger evident in his voice.

Riele gave him a dry chuckle, "Oh I'll tell you what you did to me, you pointless bitch! You ruined my life, my status, my fame and most important of all, you ruined my peace of mind and I'm gonna make you pay for it bitch!" she said seethingly.

"If you hate me so much then why did you even marry me!? Why didn't you just call off the wedding Riele!?" he demanded angrily.

"Why so you can live happily? No way, bitch! I'll destroy your life just like you destroyed mine!" she sneered.

"Plus don't you forget I did you a favor by marrying you because trust me no girl would ever wanna marry the likes of you!" she gave him a disgusted once-over.

Jace squinted his eyes at her furious, "You don't know the jack shit about me or my family. So, why don't you just....."

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" she screamed. 

"Stop yelling at me Riele! Why won't you understand that I never asked for any of this!? And please stop calling me out of my name!"

Riele shook her head chuckling sarcastic, "Bitch, do you even realize you're just a nothing!? You wouldn't even match up to my level in a million years and yet I married your sorry ass so you better be grateful for that and do as I say or you'll regret it loser!" she threatened him.

Jace looked at her baffled and speechless.

"Also, I'll call you whatever the fuck I want! Now get the fuck out of my way bitch!" she snapped at him as she grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jace just stared at the air as his mind raced with numerous thoughts and questions.

Why was this happening to him? What did he ever do to deserve something like this?

A/N: Riele has finally begun to show her true colors. What will happen now?

Please don't forget to vote and comment...