And that happened....

Jace sat in the car, lost in deep thought. He thought of various ways to defend himself for what happened at the party but came up empty handed everytime.

He realised that the chances of his wife forgiving him are slim to none. So, all he could do was take a deep breath and brace himself to face the wrath.

The car door closed with a thud bringing him out of his thoughts. He sighed and went to open the door but stopped when he saw that they were not at their house.

He blinked his eyes a few times trying to figure out where they were when he heard Riele's voice calling him.

"Stop thinking and get out of the car, Jace" She said in a stern voice.

Jace contemplated for a minute before he opened the door and stepped out of the car.

He looked at the building in front of him and scrunched his face in confusion.

"Uhh, where are we, Rie?" He asked in a timid voice not wanting to make her angry.

She didn't reply to him but instead grabbed his hand and walked towards the front door.

Jace simply stared at her when she punched in the security code and scanned her iris before the door clicked open.

They went in and Riele shut the front door and locked it.

"Rie, where are we?" Jace repeated the question hesitatingly.

"Just a few miles outside the city" She replied nonchalantly as she walked towards the bedroom.

"Why?" Jace squinted his eyes in curiosity as he followed behind her.

A sly smirk crossed her lips.

"You tell me" She said turning around to face him, with a serious expression on her face.

Jace gulped before speaking, "Riele, please let me exp......" She placed her finger over his lips not letting him speak further, "Shhhh. Stop talking Norman"

"O.....kay?" Jace replied against her finger, still a little confused.

Riele removed her finger and looked directly into his eyes, "Okay, first things first. Are you drunk?" She asked him.

"Why?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Just answer my question!" She said growing a little impatient.

"N....no! Of course not!" He replied a bit hesitantly not knowing what she was getting at.

"Good. Me either" she replied with a smile.

"Uhh, why are you asking me this, Rie?" Jace inquired in puzzlement.

"Because...." She grabbed him by the collar and brought him down to her level, "I want the both of us to remember the night we consummated our marriage" she whispered in his ear before crashing her lips onto his, kissing him with raw passion.

Jace stopped her briefly, "Riele, are you sure? I thought you....."

"Yes, I'm sure. Now, shut your mouth and fuck me already" she attacked his lips once again but Jace pulled back.

"Oh no, precious, not so fast" he smirked.

"Huh?" She looked at him confused.

"That's not how I envisioned our first time together" he spoke in a husky voice as he grabbed her slim waist and brought her to him.

His lips came down onto hers in a slow, soft and gentle kiss, which soon deepened becoming more demanding as his hands cupped her face.

Their heads tilted as the kiss became more heated, his tongue pushed its way between her lips taking in her essence, devouring her tongue to the point that her toes began to curl and her legs felt weak as she held onto his shoulders.