Riele's Birthday Surprise! 🎉🎂

❤Please VOTE & COMMENT❤

Riele stretched and rolled over onto her side, her hand moving to his side of the bed. Not feeling him next to her, she opened her eyes and sat up.

Thanks to her therapy sessions for the past year, Riele had started to show some progress. In fact, since last month, she has been sleeping in the same bed as her husband.

She would even cuddle with him occasionally but could never go past that. Jace however remained a perfect gentleman and didn't try to force her into anything she wasn't comfortable with.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looked over at the clock and saw that it was still pretty early. Taking a quick shower and getting dressed she headed to the nursery but found it empty. Scrunching her eyebrows and wondering where both her boys were, Riele headed downstairs, she could smell bacon frying and when she walked into the kitchen she found the others already there.

Her lips curled up in a smile and her heart swelled up with love as she watched her husband holding their four, almost five months old son with one hand as he flipped the pancakes with the next. Jennifer was helping Jace with the breakfast while Ella was plating the food.

They were all so focused on what they were doing that they didn't notice Riele had come into the room. Jace was talking to their son, who was dressed in a cute little chef's costume, giving him tips on the correct way to make pancakes while David was babbling something in response. Pulling out her phone, Riele took a picture of the adorable sight of the father and son before making her presence known.

 Pulling out her phone, Riele took a picture of the adorable sight of the father and son before making her presence known

David's outfit

"Uhm....hey, guys" She called garnering their attention.

"Oh, hey sis, happy birthday!" Ella wished, smiling sweetly.

"Thank you, El" Riele returned her smile.

When he heard her voice, Jace turned around to see that she was already in the kitchen. "Shoot, Rie, you're not supposed to be here!" Jace exclaimed, sounding a little upset.

"I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to be here?" Riele looked at her husband confused and a little offended.

"Yeah, you're supposed to be in bed. David and I were going to surprise you with breakfast in bed" Jace explained pouting.

A smile appeared on Riele's lips as she made her way towards her husband. "Aww, that's so sweet of you, baby, but you didn't have to do that"

She kissed him on the cheek and pressed a tender kiss on her son's head. "Morning, sweetheart" She cooed in his ear making him gurgle happily as he reached his hands out to his mommy.

"Aww, come here baby" Riele took him from Jace's arms and cradled him, looking at him with fondness and chuckled when he babbled up at her with amusement.