Trials & Tribulations of Love 💞

💗Please VOTE & COMMENT💗

Riele was in her ninth month, she had long ago stopped working, having finished all her present projects. Her latest movie which was released in the theatres last week, was a huge success. The producers were already talking about a sequel. She had however signed the contract for three more movies which will not start filming until after the baby.

Friday night they had to go to a party that was organised by the university. She picked a dress that was slimming, even in her condition. Sitting on the bed with her shoes in her hand, pouting she just sat there until Jace came to see what was taking her so long.

Going over he sat next to her, seeing she was upset, he put his arm around her and kissed her cheek, which made her flinch slightly but quickly covered it by clearing her throat.

"What's wrong, precious?" He inquired subtly retreating his hand, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"I'm so fat" she whimpered.

"No, you're not, you're pregnant"

"Yes, I am. I'm so fat I can't even put my shoes on. Why would you want to be seen with me looking like this? With all those slim and beautiful women that are going to be there tonight, you might start thinking about being with them"

Taking the shoes from her he got on his knees. "I will be so proud to walk in there with you, to show everyone that the most beautiful woman in the world is having my baby. Besides, you should know that many of my colleagues are dying to meet Hollywood's dreamgirl Riele Downs" He said, helping her put on her shoes.

"Norman" Riele said simply.

"Hmm?" Jace looked up at her, scrunching his eyebrows.

"My name is Riele Norman" she corrected him.

"Yes, of course, Mrs. Norman. And might I say you're looking so beautiful, you take my breath away with your beauty" Jace gave her a charming smile that made Riele's stomach flutter as she blushed hard.

"Thank you but I know you're just saying that to make me feel better" She said pouting a little.

Jace lifted her chin with his finger, making her look at him. "No, I'm not and you know that. I'm so lucky to have such a gorgeous, loving woman as my wife" He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Now, shall we go?"

When they arrived at their destination, he handed his keys to the parking attendant and went around to open the door, taking her hand. She draped her arm over his as they entered the hall, eyes turned to look at them when they walked in.

He went and got them a drink, a scotch for him and juice for her. Putting his arm around her waist, they walked around as he introduced her to some of his colleagues. Mrs. Hoffmann greeted them with a warm hug before the two women wandered off, leaving their husbands to talk to some of their other colleagues.