Hard to Resist😉

Hi darlings! Please check out my new Chenry story
💝"There's No Escape"💝
https://my.w.tt/AwzDtKaIz8

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It's been two whole days since Jace had begun giving her the silent treatment for what she had done. Of course she was also angry at him because she only wanted to do something nice for him. But what made her even more mad was the fact that he wouldn't touch her. Even at night, when she tried to snuggle up to him, he gently pried himself from her grip and moved far away to his side of the bed, keeping as much distance between them as he could.

When she entered their bedroom, she saw him in bed, on the far side with his back facing her. She knew he was still awake by the way he was breathing. Sighing she changed into her nightgown and climbed into bed. Laying on her side she stared at the back of him.

The moment she walked in, he felt her presence as he took in a deep breath and pretended to sleep. To be honest, it was really hard for him to be so close to her and not being able to touch her or cuddle with her. Seeing her short nightgown ride up during the night, exposing her juicy ass had his member throbbing.

At one point, he had to stop himself from reaching over and touching her silky smooth chocolate skin. Nevertheless, he tried his best to curb his carnal thoughts because he wanted her to know that he was mad at her.

"Jace turn around, we need to talk"

"No, I'm asleep" he mumbled in reply.

She had to laugh at this. "Baby, if you're asleep then how can you tell me that you are?" She placed her hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off.

"I'm tired, good night"

"Come on, baby, I know you're not tired" she said, her hands moving sensually up and down his chest.

"It's not gonna work, Riele" he said sternly, removing her hands off him.

"Oh for God's sake Jace, stop acting like a damn child!" She said rather annoyedly. When he didn't reply, she just huffed and turned her back to him.

"We'll see just how long you can hold out, Norman" Riele smirked to herself before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, she decided to get back at him and show him who's the boss. While he was making breakfast, she put on one of his shirts, purposefully undoing the top three buttons and not bothering to put on her panties, she waltzed into the kitchen.

He was getting ready to make breakfast when he heard her walking into the room. From the corner of his eye he saw her wearing one of his shirts and she looked sexy as hell. He bit his bottom lip, his eyes travelled down her body to her beautiful slender legs. He couldn't stop the fire that was brewing inside his pants, she looked so sexy wearing his shirt.