Mile High Club ✈

💗Please remember to vote and comment💗

Jace rubbed his eyes as he yawned, stretching his body as his hands felt for his wife. He was surprised when he didn't find her in bed, he was usually the first one to wake up. Taking a quick shower and getting dressed, he headed downstairs, he could smell the aroma of bacon cooking.

He smiled to himself and went to the kitchen to see his wife with her headphones on, her back turned to him as she swayed her hips to the beat of the music while frying the eggs. He watched her ass move so provocatively, he licked his lips staring at her hungrily.

He slowly made his way to her wrapping his arms around her slender waist and resting his chin on her shoulder, bringing a smile on her face. "Morning baby" she cooed.

"What is my beautiful wife doing?" He asked, kissing her earlobe.

"Making breakfast for my handsome husband" she replied, grinning happily as she plated the breakfast.

"I missed you in bed this morning" he said, pushing her curls to the side and kissing her neck softly.

"Aww does my baby want a good morning kiss?" She asked, giggling.

"Actually why don't we go upstairs because I want more than just a kiss" he said as his fingers snaked under her shirt, drawing circles on her waist.

"No baby you need to get ready for work" she said sternly, her heartbeat quickening as she felt herself getting instantly wet.

"You know you look so fucking sexy in these shorts"

"Stop being a horny boy Norman" She giggled, gently pushing him away only to be pulled into his arms once again, hugging her tightly. His hands crept up inside her shirt as he started massaging her boobs causing her to close her eyes moaning softly.

"Rie, I want you now" he whispered to her ear, the sound of his sexy sultry voice sent tingles throughout her body. She could feel his manhood pressing into her back.

"Ba...baby st.....stopp....we can't...." She moaned as she felt one of his hands going inside her shorts.

"Are you sure, Mrs. Norman?" He whispered in a husky voice, licking on her neck leaving little love bites.

"I.....I......" she stuttered, unable to concentrate on his words as he stroked inside her slowly.

Just then Riele's phone rang interrupting them as she quickly pulled herself out of his arms and grabbed her phone walking into the other room. Jace groaned annoyed as he followed behind her.

"Hey mom.....Yeah I remember. Got it, I'll be there........okay, bye mom. Love you" Riele spoke into her phone and hung up.

Before she could turn around, Jace scooped her up causing her to let out a startled squeal. "Jace, put me down!" She ordered him.

"Nope, you're looking too yummy I have to have you now" he smirked cockily.

"Jace Lee Norman, PUT. ME. DOWN!" she yelled at him. Jace groaned but obeyed her.

"Now, sit your ass down and eat your breakfast!" She said setting the plate in front of him.

"I'm not hungry" he said, crossing his arms pouting.

Riele rolled her eyes annoyed. "Baby, stop being so adamant and eat the breakfast. You're going to be late for work" she pleaded with him.

"Fine I'll eat but you owe me tonight" he said with a glint of wickedness in his eyes.

"Okay whatever you want" she threw her hands up in defeat.

"Oh and I have to warn you, I'm collecting it with interest" he winked at her, smirking.