Second Thoughts

Mitch

"How the fuck can you do this to me Rie!?" Mitch's voice thundered across the room.

"Please baby. I already told you I didn't have a choice...." Riele tried to explain.

"Are you seriously fucking with me right now!? How...."

He was interrupted by his phone dinging indicating he got a text. He opened his phone and saw that Shelby has texted him asking if she could come over. He texted her back telling her not to and promised to call her later.

"Please Mitchy I love you and I'm....." Riele tried to apologize.

"Prove it to me" Mitch said putting back his phone and turning to look at her.

"What?" Riele asked confused.

"You said you love me. So, prove it to me" Mitch said walking towards her.

"How am I supposed to do that baby?" Riele asked completely lost.

"Stay with me tonight" He said simply.

"Okay let me just...." Riele took out her phone to text her mom to inform her but he snatched the phone right out of her hand and switched it off.

"Mitch!!" Riele began to protest but he put his finger over her mouth shushing her.

He then crashed his lips onto hers taking in her tongue causing her to moan into the kiss. He grabbed her ass and scooped her up as he carried her to his room.

**********************************************************************************

Riele

Riele looked at herself in the floor-length mirror and beamed happily.

"Come on out sweety" Beyoncé called bringing her back to reality as her smile instantly turned into a frown.

She shook her head scoffing.

"No, I can't like this. I Shouldn't like this" she said to herself as she walked out of the dressing room.

"I think this is the one" Beyoncé said as she dried her tears of joy with a tissue.

"What do you say Jen?" she turned to Jennifer who just nodded wiping her own tears of joy.

Riele just rolled her eyes annoyed and irritated which didn't go unnoticed by Bonnie.

"Do you like it, Sweetheart?" Jennifer asked Riele lovingly.

"Sure whatever" Riele replied earning a death stare from her mother.

"You don't like it, sis?" Ella asked her.

"Yeah, if you don't like it we can keep looking sweetheart" Jennifer added.

"That's okay Mrs. Norman. I like it" Riele gave her a tight smile.

"That's great, sweety!" Beyoncé clapped her hands happily.

"Ella sweety, why don't you go pick out your bridesmaid dress?" Beyoncé spoke further turning to Ella.

"Me!?" Ella shrieked shocked and surprised causing Beyoncé to scrunch up her face in confusion.

"Yeah, didn't Riele tell you?" She replied turning to look at her daughter questioningly.

"Mom, I already have Bella, Maeve and Shelby as my bridesmaids" Riele pointed out earning a deadly death stare from both Beyoncé and Bonnie.

"No problem sweetheart........"Jennifer tried to say but Beyoncé spoke up.

"No Jen, Riele, Ella is going to be your bridesmaid and that's final" Beyoncé said sternly.