I do!

Riele closed her eyes as she tried to calm herself down but she couldn't control the anger and hatred that was surging through her veins like hot lava.

She promised herself, she would make his life miserable, a living hell, for everything he's putting her through.

"Princess?" Idris brought her out of her thoughts.

He extended his hand as Riele took it. They shared a soft smile as Idris kissed her cheek, "You ready princess?" he asked her.

"FUCKING HELL NO!" she yelled on the inside but simply nodded her head as the music started to play.

Idris began walking her down the aisle as Riele's thoughts went back to her mother's words from last night.........

Flashback

"Sweety, I wanted to talk to you about last week....." Beyoncé spoke in a condescending tone.

Riele opened her mouth to respond but Beyoncé spoke up, "I can understand that you were stressed with all the wedding prep but sweety, they're your family now and you should always give importance to family"

"But they're just being too much mom!" Riele protested angrily.

"Don't say like that sweety. They all love you so much and it's your duty........"

"Yeah fucking duty, my ass" Riele scoffed as she turned away to leave.

"Riele! You're not to talk like that! They're your family and you respect and love your family no matter what!" Beyoncé raised her voice causing Riele to fall silent.

"This was the first time her mom has yelled at her and all because of that filthy worthless bitch and his stupid mother and pathetic sister" Riele thought.

"Promise me you will treat them with respect and be a good wife to your husband sweety" Beyoncé said sternly causing Riele to roll her eyes annoyed.

"Fine!" she replied deadpanned as turned on her heel and walked back to her room.

**********************************************************************************

Before she could realize it, they had reached the altar.

Jace looked at his bride. He had to admit she took his breath away the moment he laid eyes on her. She was just stunning, looking like an angel fallen from heaven.