32. Daddy? 1

Jennifer’s POV

Ryan and I were just cuddling on the couch, he’s kissing my neck, I don’t mind, tho it gives me chills. It’s been three years yeah? Everything has changed. But the only thing that didn’t change is my love for Harry. But look, I’m living with Ryan, he loves me, I love him too, a little.

“Mommy, I’m home.” Yrrah, our daughter is growing up so fast, not a normal kid I mean.

“Where did you go? I’ve been looking for you the whole day.” She just smiled and walked pass to me.

“Hi kid.”

“Hi dad, what did you do?” she sat down beside Ryan.

“Yrrah, I’m talking to you, where have you been? What did you do? I’ve been so worried about you; you know what will happen right?”

“There’s nothing mom, I should go to my room, I’m sleepy.”

I looked at Ryan with what-is-happening-right-now look, he just shrugs his shoulders, but he opened his arms wide, asking me to go with him. So I did, and sat on his lap.

“Will you just tell to your daughter that I am her mother too?” I told him while running my index finger on his lips. “You spoiled her so much.”

“Yrrah knows what she’s doing.”

“I don’t like her behavior Ryan, ever since I let you go out beyond the area of the Hidden Falls.” Yes, we’re living here again. “She became stubborn, she’s not listening to me, and she listens to you. What did you do?”

“Nothing, I don’t even know what happened, and sometimes I found her smiling alone.”

Weird, what’s really happening to her? I should talk to her.

“Ryan, let’s go upstairs.” I whispered. I need him tonight.

Yrrah’s POV

I always go out the Hidden Falls because I want to look at the guy I’ve seen, and he’s so handsome. I want to ask his name but I can’t, because I’m afraid, I’m afraid because he might not like me. And I can’t also tell to my mom and dad about this, because they wouldn’t let me out of this house again.

“Yrrah, can we come in?” its dad.

“Sure daddy.” They both sat down on my sides.

“Baby, your mom wants to talk to you. But I have to go in our room to prepare.”

He looks at my mom and winked. I know what he means by that.

“Okay, so when will I get my little brother?”

They looked at each other with their wide eyes, and I can’t help myself from laughing.

“I’m just kidding.” They both sighed for relief.

I sat down so I can face my mom and level her, sign of respect.

“I know there’s something going on with you Yrrah, tell me what is it?”

I don’t know if I would tell her or not, my mind said yes but my heart is saying no. But then, I can’t stand up with this, hiding something from them, it’s like I’m also lying.

“Mom, please don’t be mad at me when I tell you, and promise me you still let me go out beyond Hidden Falls.”

She’s looking at me with her pursed lips, and narrowed eyes. Oh no.