27. Backed But Lost

Harry's POV

I woke up in the morning with kisses all over my face, I fluttered my eyes and I see Jennifer straddling on me, smiling like a fool.

"Good morning Harry." Then she hits my chest.

"Your oxytocin aroused, am I right? We just did it last night." She scowled at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh nothing, just get off me."

She gets off me and stood up on the bed, she's now jumping like a little child. This is earthquake!

"Oh by the way, can we just call Eniam right now? I mean right now yeah?" she said still jumping and I'm bouncing on too.

She's bragging him again. I don't like it, but all for her, I can't afford of losing her. But seriously, I want her to be happy, but at the same time, I just want her to be only mine. That's why I don't want him to get involved here, but then, he's the first one who's been with her.

She stops what she's doing and laughed.

"I don't have any contact with him baby. Let's just wait for the time for him to come here again."

"Yeah right." She held her chest catching her breath.

I'm swimming in the pool, when Jennifer appeared to my sight. She's holding my phone and she looks so happy. Did she do something?

"You look so happy."

"Leah called your phone, and I answered it. She said we're going to the mall and shop."

"Do you wanna go?" I asked her.

Her face lightens up like the beam of the light strikes into her.

"Yes." She squealed.

"Okay then, I'll let you. What time is she gonna pick you up?"

"Um, 5 pm. It's already uh. .  ." she looked at my phone. "It's already 4:30 I'm gonna get ready."

She gave me my phone and she's hopping like a child. She's cute right? I really adore her. Her cuteness contemplates her beauty.

Summoned by the state of being doubtful, feeling tonight will be sorrowful, nevertheless, hoping that everything will be fine. Heart skips heavier with my pulse. Strange thoughts roaming around the broken circles of the gods' dreams. Huge waves over the head bring fright into the celestial sky, full of stars. A click from a lamp will just wake me up.

There are knocks on the door, maybe the 2 girls are already here. So I rushed to open it. But my surprise took me away. It's Elena!

Jennifer's POV

Ignite the light into the camp of lovers, weaving every single details of the fairytale. Crossing the river of Styx just to find the light of thy darkness. Walking back to where thy came, exists the mark of thy footprints. Sweetest kiss of all times, brushing through thy softest lips. Whatever tears roll from thy eyes remains the deepest of the leaps.

"How are you and Harry?" she asked me while we're walking around, not knowing where we gonna go.

"We're doing great." I answered without any hesitation, and I answered with all the truthfulness I have inside my heart. Because we're talking about the man I love.

She nodded. "So when are you going to have a baby?"

"A baby?" I asked confusedly bemused.

"A child, Jennifer. Yours and Harry's child. A pretty little precious one." Oh, okay.