31. Melancholy Of Love

Jennifer’s POV

Now I’m here, is this a village? There’s no one here, no houses, and there’s the sea. Where should I go? This is insane. Now I’m wishing my mother’s with me so I can’t feel so alone and helpless. I took a deep breath and continued walking until I found a big house. Should I go inside or should I not? If I go inside, what if there’s a trap? What if someone’s waiting there and ready to take my life away? But if I don’t, I’ll be heading to nowhere and keep on looking for nobody.

Okay, I will enter this big house.

I slowly opened the door and it sounds creepy. I looked around and it’s so clean.

“Is anybody in here?” I shouted but no one answers me back.

But who maintains this cleanliness? How? This makes me feel so scared again. I roamed inside, until I found myself in front of this golden door. I twist the doorknob and slowly opened it. There’s a bed at the center and the things are covered with gold and bronze. The clothes are white and blue. It’s like the rooms in Swarga then.

Night’s born, the silence covers the world, but the horror of it remains into the unspoken fear. The wind blows stronger that made the curtains fly. My eyes are still open but my heart is not normally beating. And then I heard the opening of the door downstairs. I took my fright away and bravely go downstairs. I sneak out so they won’t notice me that much. I reached the bottom of the stairs and I saw a man facing his back on me.

“Who are you?” I softly whispered. He faced me but I can’t recognize his face because of the darkness. I stepped back as he’s walking towards me but I bumped myself on the table.

“Please don’t kill me.” I begged.

“I won’t kill you, I will never ever do that.” he responded.

“Then tell me who you are.”

He walked near me and now we’re just foot apart. He removed his hood, and looked straight into my eyes. I swallowed and my eyes widened. This can’t be happening.

Harry’s POV

I think Cris is tipsy so I let her sit on the couch with her head leaning on my shoulder. I caress her face and said,

“You’re beautiful.”

She looked up at me; our lips were just an inch apart. I leaned down causing out lips to finally meet. I started to brush my lips to hers and she kissed back. I positioned her onto my lap, and now she’s straddling me. I pulled her waist closer to me as she wraps her arms on my neck. She travels her hand on my head, gripping my hair a little bit as I’m doing my work under her dress. She softly lets out a moan as I’m caressing her breasts. She’s down on nibbling and sucking my neck and pulled my shirt off of me.

“Let’s go to my room.” I whispered tugging her earlobe. She just nodded so I carried her upstairs.

I laid her back on the bed and I’m just standing up looking at her as she’s looking at me too.

“What now?” she breathes.

“You’re really beautiful.” she smiled and threw a giggle.

“Thank you, you’re not bad yourself either.”

I sat down on the edge of the bed leaning closer to her. And suddenly I felt a pinched in my heart and now I can see Jennifer’s image thru Cris. I closed my eyes and opened it again, but I can still see the face of Jennifer. She’s smiling at me while she’s biting her lower lip. Oh those smiles, this always makes me want her, Jennifer. I suddenly crashed my lips to her, we’re kissing each other as my eyes closed, but as I opened it, I now see Cris’s face. Fvck, I shouldn’t do this. I pulled away and shook my head.