37. A Friend 2

Harry’s POV

 A friend? Who’s friend? Is it Jennifer? Is she going to let me see her mother?

“Yes, yes you can baby.” I threw her a smile.

“Thanks dad.” She hugged me tight.

“Hey wait, she calls you dad? Is she your daughter?” Levi asked us both. Yrrah and I looked at each other and burst into laughter.

“No, she’s not my daughter Lev. She’s just calling me dad.” Of course, it’s hard to let somebody know especially when it’s still running.

“Um guys, is it okay if I leave you for now? I’m going to Leah.”

“I’m okay with that.” Levi answered.

“Yrrah?”

“Sure, I’m comfortable with him tho.”

“So, I have to go. Levi you take care of her, I don’t want something to be happened on both of you.”

“Yes sir.”

I’m in front of Leah’s house knocking. She’s right. Jennifer is coming back, and she’s back with our beautiful daughter. I continued knocking, until she finally opened it.

“Leah you’re right. Jennifer is back, and she’s back with our daughter.”

“You’re what?”

“We have a daughter Leah, and her name is Yrrah.”

“How come do you have a daughter?”

“I don’t really know but I think she’s our daughter, I can feel it. She looks the same as Jennifer and she has my eyes. She’s beautiful. Oh my god Leah, what to do?”

“Where’s Jennifer now?”

“I don’t know where is she, I just met Yrrah the other day and she’s calling me daddy. I don’t know if she knows that I’m her father. But I bet she knows it. And tomorrow, she’ll bring Jennifer with her and we will meet at the park where I first proposed to her my love, where she rejected me. Leah, help me.”

I’m running my fingers through my hair, thinking what will be the right thing to do.

You should meet her Harry.”

Jennifer’s POV

I’m still thinking about Yrrah, if she already meets Harry. How does she tell me those words if she didn’t meet him? I entered her room, I roam around and something caught my attention. A snowball. This is exactly my gift to Harry. Where did she get this?

I ran to Ryan who’s sitting on the couch. I sat down beside him and break down into tears.

“Hey baby, why are you crying?” he cupped my face.

“She found him Ryan, she found Harry.” His eyes widened but gave me an immediate smile.

“I’m so happy for her, I’m so happy for you.”

Why is he telling me this?

“That means you’re going to have your family back, and time comes that I have to let you go.

He’s letting me go?

“Don’t you love me anymore? Why are you letting me go?”

“No, I love you so much Jennifer, that’s why I’m letting you go. I’m just only your guardian. I have prepared myself for this, because I know this time will come. I’m so happy that you’re going to be a complete family.”