8. Rage

Harry’s POV

I had cut on my lips; Ryan is such a fvcking fvckery asshole! Once he puts his hands on Jennifer, he will be going to meet the hottest place in the universe. But wait Jennifer’s body is the HOTTEST place I could be. And Ryan’s place is in HELL.

He’s been my bestfriend for 10 years, and now it was ruined because he’s trying to get what is mine.

Just because she’s staying at your place, doesn’t mean she’s yours!

Yes she’s mine, because from the moment I saw her. She’s been part of my life, and I know I am with hers. I went out the car after the moment of thinking, and I found Jennifer sitting under the oak tree, she’s always been there.

“Hi.” I approached her.

“Hi yourself.” She responds.

“Why are you here?”

“I’ve been waiting for you.” She gazed at me and stared at my cut. “What happened to your lips?” she’s smoothly rubbing it with her thumb.

“I think it needs your comfort.” I smirked at her, she giggles like a teenager. “What?”

“Nothing, I’m just hungry.” Hungry huh?

“Hungry with?” she scowls at me.

“Of course food Harry, what else do I want?”

“Me?” I laughed, she hit my arm.

“I want pizza please.” She never been over for pizza ugh!

“Okay, come on, we’re going inside.” I carried her on my shoulders and she’s squealing so hard, hitting my back.

“Put me down Harry!”

“No I won’t! I’ll carry you until the room.”

“Oh no, I can walk Harry please.”

“Stairs Jennifer.”

We’re both standing at the bottom step of the stairs, she’s panting, at the same time laughing.

“You’re crazy Harry!” she’s catching her breath “You’re killing me slowly.”

“Pizza?” she shook her head. “What?”

“I don’t like anymore, chicken salad will do please, and coke too.” She’s smiling like a child

Wait, is she pregnant? Why is she asking these? Did Ryan touch her? Get into her? Sh*t! this can’t be happening!

“Jennifer can I ask you something?”

She just looks at me.

“Are you pregnant?”

She widened her eyes and her mouth drops, she looks bemused.

“What do you mean pregnant?” okay, I never told her about this fact, but the thought of Ryan and her! No way!!

“Did Ryan touch you?”

She nodded!! WTF!!

“Kiss you?”

“No.”

“What did he do to you?”

“He just touched me . . . I mean my hands, what Harry?”

“Did you guys have sex?” did I really ask her that?