9. The Nephilim

Harry’s POV

“Ryan! Ryan!!” I shout from his front door, but he’s not answering. I shout again, until he opens the door.

“What the hell are you doing here Harry? After you did to me you still have the guts to show your face here! Well fvck you!” he punched me straight to my face. WTF! You’ll be dead you asshole!

“How dare you do that to her? To me? You’re a goddamn traitor! I don’t even know how you became my bestfriend.” I grabbed the collar of his shirt, and pinned down the ground.

“She likes me Harry; you can never change that, that’s a fact!”

No that’s not it, she doesn’t even like you!

“No she doesn’t!”

“What do you mean? That you’re the one she likes?”

“She doesn’t like me because she loves me.”

“Whoa, how come Harry?”

“She said it!”

“Funny!” he flipped me down, so I’m beneath him. “I fvcked her already Harry, we enjoyed it, SHE ENJOYED IT.

Damn you! Go to hell!! I get the gun that’s inserted at the back of my pants and pointed it to him.

“You deserve to die motherfvcker!!!! Son of a bxxch!”

“He—hey! Take it easy man; get that off of my face!”

I stood up, still pointing the gun into him.

“If you touch her again, I will pull the trigger immediately without any hesitation!”

He’s speechless and I went inside my car and drove home.

I shouted Jennifer’s name, and I found her sitting on the couch with Leah.

“Where did you go Harry?” Leah asked me, but I’m furious as fvck so I shouted at her.

“Now you!” I pointed my finger to Jennifer, and she jumps.

“Wha . . . what about me? I— I didn’t do—” she’s stuttering, I suddenly grabbed her wrist and hang it in the air.

“Come to me.” I raised my voice.

“Harry what are you doing to her? Let her go!” Leah yelled, but I pushed her. Now I had a tight grip on Jennifer’s right arm and I walked her so fast to our room, she keep on pulling herself away from me, but I tighten my grip on her.

“Harry please, let me go, you’re hurting me.” she’s crying right now, but I’m still looking straight to her tearful eyes.

“If you can’t be mine, we’ll die together!” I sternly said to her and pointed the gun towards her. Yes, I did that.

“Ha. . . Harry what’s that? Are you go. . . going to. . .”

“Shut the fvck up!” she jumps again. “Did Ryan fvck you? Huh Jennifer?!”

She’s bemused, I can tell. “I . . . I don’t know what you’re talking about Harry.” Her voice is hoarse.

“Just answer me, Yes or No?!” I’m still pointing the gun into her, as I’m walking towards her and she’s walking backwards away from me, until she’s sat on the bed.

“No. . . no Harry. I don’t know.”

“You don’t know what the word ‘fvck’ means aren’t you?” she nodded.