46. Love Me Again

Jennifer's POV

When will my father accept Harry? I love him so much; he's the reason why I am here, why I don't wanna go back to Swarga. I found true love here, and I don't want it to be suddenly vanished just because my father won't accept my love. And now that we have a daughter, my father doesn't want to accept her, because she's a daughter of a mortal. Isn't it unfair that I am his daughter and my mother is a mortal, and with their love, the borne me, a half mortal and half angel. I promise, I will fight for Harry, for Yrrah, I will fight for my own family even though the price to pay is my life, because I am living for and with love.

"Mom I'm hungry." It's Yrrah, she's still lying on the bed and the two men are downstairs preparing for the food.

"Just stay here okay? I'll go downstairs, maybe your 2 dads cooked already." I winked and rub her cheek with my thumb.

She giggled and nodded and I stood up, but she stops me.

"Whatever happens mom, I still love you. Thank you so much for letting me see the beauty of the world, thank you so much for loving my father, for loving me. I love you so much mom."

She's making me cry, she always melts my heart with her tender and true words, her smile and the whole her, I am more thankful to have you Yrrah.

"Don't cry mom, dad love you so much, I know your love is so strong, that you can move mountains, break walls and you can turn black into white." She threw me a smile and I smiled back hugging her, I nodded and went on.

"You guys are so slow. The princess is hungry." I teased them laughing.

"We're almost done here baby." Harry kissed my cheek as he's slicing some potatoes.

"Let me help you with that." I said and took the knife away from his hold and pushed him with my behind.

"You didn't change." He chuckles.

"I didn't." I stuck my tongue out to him.

"It's raining ants in here!" Ryan said laughing, splashing Harry some water.

"And Harry will be the one they bite a lot. Right baby?" I said without looking at him.

"Oh it's okay, as long as I can still bite you."

I stopped what I am doing and faced him with my brows up.

"What? Is there something wrong?" he asked and winked. I playfully punched his chest.

"You're so dirty." I groaned.

"Yo love dirty." He responds.

"Oh whatever Mr. Connick."

"Same to you Mrs. Connick."

"We're not married yet." He looked at me and our faces get closer again. He caught my lips with his lips.

"Yeah but soon, we will be." He hugged me tight and spins me around like the way we used before.

"Ugh, you know what guys, let's just order pizza, this tastes like shit." Ryan suddenly groaned and we all laughed. I taste the food and yeah, I don't even tell the taste.

"Yeah, better, you guys don't know what you're doing right?" I shook my head. "Harry, pizza call."

"Yes ma'am." He then obeyed and I went back upstairs.

"Hey baby, we ordered pizza, they didn't make it." She laughed so hard and so am I.

"I knew it." She said still laughing