51. It's Over 2

Jennifer's POV

I've been calling their names, until I heard someone yelled Jennifer. It echoed inside the place and it triggers the inner part of my heart. Harry.

"Harry, where are you?" I shouted louder. We've been calling each other, and I'm just following the voice. Until I ended up into this wide doomed abandoned cell.

I found Yrrah lying down on a long table with her both hands and feet tied. Oh my god.

"Baby, I'm here now."

"Mom, please get me out of here." Tears of cry flow down on her bruised cheek. "Dad is over there?" She looked into her left, and then I saw Harry just like that, he's so weak.

"Harry, oh baby." He's like in a prison. "I'll get you out of here so we can go back down." I can't stand seeing them like this, and now I'm breaking down. It's like I'm so guilty, because of me, they're suffering from Alucard's hands.

"Harry I'm so sorry." I'm crying so hard. "It's all because of me."

"No . . . no Jennifer, don't blame yourself. If this is our fate, then let it be."

"I can't let this happen . . . I—"

"Mommy . . ." I heard Yrrah's cracking voice. "Mom I feel so weak."

I immediately go by her side and kissed her forehead. "Look at me baby, don't close your eyes, just look at me, breathe baby."

"I think I'm gonna die."

"Don't say that, you'll live Yrrah, we will live."

"But I don't have enough energy left mom." Her eyes are closing, she's turning cold. I can't do anything, I won't call Harry because I know her can't do anything also.

"Hold me tight Yrrha please, don't give up."

"Let me sleep." She whispered and completely closed her eyes.

I looked at Harry and shook my head.

"Nooooo!!!" he screamed so loud, and I can't help myself to just freeze and let it shatter into pieces.

Harry's POV

The beat of heart is echoing around the place, no one of us is talking; no one dares to look straight in the eyes.

"Do you still remember the first day I saw you and you saw me?" I ask her, and now she's facing me. She slowly nods and leaned her head back on the table.

"When was the first time you told me that you love me?"

"When . . . when you were drunk."

"The first time I kissed you?"

"When I woke you up to see the moonlight and we walked through the seaside, you told me that I'm beautiful then I felt your soft lips on mine."

"What happened next?" I asked her again, I just want her to remember everything, and forget where we are right now.

"I almost flooded your house." She laughs very little. "I also remember the very first time I saw you very mad, rage in your eyes and I felt so scared."

"Because I'm so jealous, coz I love you so much."

"And thanks to you, you accepted me for who I am, and we discovered together who I really am."

"Love is acceptance, if you really love someone, accept them for who and what they really are, don't afraid to show that you care, because if you do, you're just going to let them feel that they're aren't loved."

"But I'm sorry for intentionally forgetting you."

"You have reasons Jennifer." I shook my head a little. "Can I ask you a very serious question?"

"Okay." She answered.

"Can you rate the way I made love to you? Like 1 is the least and 10 is the highest."

"Hahaha, are you serious Harry?" finally she laughs. "Okay, um . . . 4"

I pout. "Really Jennifer, as in 4 only? Ouch." I acted like I'm hurt even though I'm not, kinda.

"Just kidding, hahaha I'll give you a perfect score because I love making love to you."

"Oh so you just love me for that?" I sarcastically asked.

"Of course not, I love you because I love you, don't complain, when I tell you that I love you I mean it."

"Okay mom." I chuckled. "You know what will I do to you when I'm not like this?" I asked her again.

"I don't know, tell me."

"I will pull you in my arms and hug you so tight, because you're so cute, and I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you."

"And I will push you away because I'm breathing hard from your hug, and if I already caught my breath, I will lean closer and trace your soft lips with mine."

"While I'm spinning you around, letting you feel how much I love you."

"But I'm gonna hit your arm, because you made me feel dizzy again."

"Then I'll be apologizing by kissing you again."

"Oh how sweet." There's a manly voice. "That's not gonna happen."

Jennifer's POV

Here's Alucard. What is he going to do with us again? Why can't he just let us go and live our life?

"Guards, take that girl and put her into that cell." He pointed his left side, and then the 2 men grabbed me and put me inside, tying my hands, except my feet. Now, I'm facing on Harry's side.

"Hey, don't do that to her!" Harry yelled form the other side.

"What are you going to do with us Alucard? Please just let us go."

"Shut up and just watch."

He walks over to Yrrah and he touches her face.

 "She's still breathing, she's precious just like you Adhara. And this precious little thing deserves something special too."

What is he going to do to her? I'm scared of what will happen next.

"Eniam!' he called his slave. "Where's the sword?"

Sword? So it means . . . "Don't kill her please."

"Who told you I will?" he threw me a sharp glare. "Get that mortal here!" he's commanding every man here, and they're always following him.

Harry's hands are tied on his back, and they made him knelt down just in front of me.

"Any last words?" they asked him.

"No! You can't do this Alucard! Please don't!" I screamed so loud, as if he's going to listen to me.

"Jennifer, baby don't cry, when I'm gone, remember that I will always be by your side, I'm not going to leave you. Just talk to me when you feel alone, I will always be listening. I gave you my heart, and that will reminds you of my undying love. This is my destiny, I can't be with you for so long, but I treasured every moment I spent with you. Promise me Jennifer that you'll live happily with Yrrah even though I am not with you anymore." I'm crying myself out here.

"I love you so much Jennifer and I will never ever stop loving you. My soul can be your guardian. I love you. And I am so happy and blessed that you accepted me In Your Heart, Where I Belong."

Eniam walks closer to him and . . .

"Haaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy!!!"