10. We're Not A Couple

Harry’s POV

Jennifer is screaming, squirming, what’s happening to her? Nightmare!

“Jen . . . Jennifer baby wake up!” I’m shaking her, and then she opened her eyes, she’s panting, sweating so hard. “You’re dreaming baby, what happened?”

She didn’t respond me, she's just staring at me with her eyes full of tears. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead. “Mind it if you tell me what happened in your dream?” she shook her head.

“Harry…” she snuggled into my chest and start sobbing I tried to hug her but I remember her back, maybe it’s still hurt and she’s fragile, but I love staring at her, she’s topless, oh just kidding.

“There are 3 men standing infront of the door, they’re just wearing their pure white pants and no clothes on their body, they’re calling me The Nephilim but I don’t know what does that mean, and then the 2 men named Xavier and Alexis grabbed me, they said we’re going home. I tried to shout your name but you’re not answering and . . .” she cried again.

“And what Jennifer?”

“You wake me up, thank you. You saved me Harry.” Oh Jennifer.

“What do you mean Nephilim?” she pulled back and shrugs. “Does it bother you that much?”

“Yes.”

“We’ll search about it, tomorrow, I mean later is it okay with you?”

“Okay.” She sighed. “My back is still hurt.” she whispered. “It’s like something from inside wants to go out.”

She bites her lip just to ignore the hurt she’s feeling, if only I can get that out from you Jennifer. I touched her shoulders.

“Don’t.” why? “Just don’t touch me Harry, I . . . every part of me is hurt now.” She closed her eyes and a tear from left streams down. “Get away from me Harry.”

“What? I can’t get away from you knowing that you’re suff—”

“Just go! Get out of this room.”

What’s happening to this girl? I can’t get her. I just climbed out the bed and went outside the room, but I’m leaning my back into the door. I can still hear sniff from inside, she’s still crying, but I don’t know what she’s doing now. She’s not okay; she’s not okay because of me. Now I can her screams. I opened the door and get back to her, but . . .

“Jennifer?” my eyes widened because of what I saw, I just can’t believe it.

“Harry.” She’s curling herself on the floor, with blood covering her body, and the most unbelievable thing that my eyes saw was Jennifer has a very fine white wings. She has wings.

And random thoughts come into my mind. Who is she? What is she? Where did she come from? Why does she have wings? I left speechless here in my own feet, I can’t say a single word, I am perplexed, I just don’t know what to say, how to react. Am I living with an angel?

Jennifer’s POV

I screamed out loud, and when I got stopped, wings appeared on my back. What is happening to me? Is this a curse?

Now Harry is standing at the opened door, he doesn’t know how to react; he just stood there like he’s seen a ghost. Am I a ghost? Why do I have wings attached in me? Who am I? Why can’t I remember my past, about me? Who are my parents? Do I have a family here? If so, where are they?