14. Betrayal 1

Jennifer’s POV

Why do I suddenly miss Ryan? Maybe it’s because he’s not visiting Harry by the way. Are they fighting with each other? If so, why Harry didn’t tell me about it? But my inner self wants to see him, Ryan.

Jennifer, it’s wrong! You already told Harry that you’re his. What are you doing? Oh ego!

Someone’s at the door. I run to open it, and oh, it’s Ryan Guzman. I suddenly hugged him tight. Oh, Harry’s not here, he had some business to be dealt with.

But this is wrong Jennifer Lynn! My inner self scolded me. C’mon, I just want to see Ryan, what’s wrong with that?

“Hey Ryan, I miss you.” I pulled out from the hug.

“I miss you too Jennifer.”

“So, what brought you here?”

He took a deep breath.

“Will you go out with me?”

Will I go out with him? But I know Harry will get mad at me again, and I don’t want that to happen.

My 2 sides fighting with each other, my left side says ‘go out with him, besides you miss each other.’ And my right side says ‘nah, you’re breaking Harry’s heart’ what will I do? Okay, no decisions involved.

“Does Harry know it?”

“Yea, yes actually I personally ask him, and he said yes.” Okay.

“Sure, give me some time.” Did I just say it?

Harry’s POV

This is boring, I hate meetings with this staff, and I want to finish this project immediately so I can spend my precious time with Jennifer.

“Harry Connick Jr. are you listening to what I’m saying?” Leah clapped her hands infront of me.

“Oh yea, yea, I got it.”

“So, 2 months extension it is.”

What? Did you just mention 2 months extension? How about my life? How about me and Jennifer?

“And you’ll be working with Elena again.” this is fvcking no way!

“Jennifer could be the girl. I’m sick of Elena.” I whispered to Leah, while my eyes landed to Elena.

“Jennifer? She knows nothing about it!” she scolded me. WTF!

“I’m out of this project Leah, cancel it.”

“What? No, I’ve already talk to the director.”

“As always is.” I took a deep breath.

“Will you please excuse me?” I stood up from the panel and went to the bar down the street. To be drunk it is.

Ryan’s POV

Finally, you’ll be mine now Jennifer!

She asked me if Harry knows about this, of course I lied, I said that I’ve talked to Harry, and see, she believes me that fast. Oh Jennifer, you think I will tell Harry that you’re going to me mine? Of course I’m not an idiot. Why should I tell that motherfvcker about this?