15. Betrayal 2

Harry’s POV

I went home with all the lights off, maybe Jennifer is already falling asleep. Well I’m home earlier than what I expected, it’s just only 8 in the evening. I went to see her in our room, but she’s not there, to her room too but she’s not also there. Where the earth is she right now?

“Jennifer? Are you home baby? Where are you?” I called her but she’s not answering.

Thoughts clouded my mind again. What if someone kidnapped her? And they might kill her. Oh no, don’t think about that stuff Harry. I’m gonna call her right away.

Fvck! I’ve already called her million of times but she’s not answering. Where is she? Maybe Leah knows.

“Leah, Jennifer’s missing, did she ever call you or is she with you?”

“No Harry, she never did.”

“Fvck! I can’t find her in my house. What if they took her?” I didn’t wait for her answer, I hang up. And the person comes into my mind, Ryan!

I took my motorbike and look for them at the park, I looked every corner of the place but I can’t find them. I tried to call her again, but now her phone is off. I can’t even track her; I forgot to put the tracker. Sh*t what will I do? Okay, I’ll just go back to the house and wait for her. That’s the only thing I could do right now. But my concern, what if they’ll see her wings? What if they’ll gonna kill her really? Oh no please, Jennifer, if so, control it, I can’t forgive myself if something will happen to you.

“Thank you for the night Ryan.” Jennifer’s voice and what did she just say? Ryan? She’s really with Ryan? And she turned her phone off on a purpose. Okay, they went out together, because she misses Ryan, what an inappropriate reason Jennifer.

My blood boils and reached its boiling point, and I will explode with anger right here right now.

“Till next time Jennifer.”

“Yea sure, see you next time.”

The fvck! There’s another? I shook my head. And head straight to the front door, Ryan’s about to kiss Jennifer but I suddenly, immediately punch him on the face causing him to fall on the ground.

“How could you touch her you fvcking bastard!” I kicked his stomach, his face, and I gripped his collar and punch his face again over and over, until he’s bleeding.

“Harry stop it!” Jennifer shouted. “You might kill him, Harry don’t!” yea, I’m really gonna kill this bastard right now, infront of you.

She runs towards us and I accidentally pushed her, she stumbled on the ground. Oh sh*t, I left Ryan lying on the floor and approached Jennifer.

“Don’t touch me!” what? Now she’s the one having the right to be mad at me, where in the first place she went out with Ryan without telling me! I shook my head and faced Ryan.

“You! Don’t you ever show your face to me again, now get your fvcking face out of my ground!”

“You can’t stop me Harry!” he spit infront of me and walked to his car.

I turned to Jennifer and she’s glaring at me like I’m a criminal. I took a deep breath and grabbed her hand.

“Come with me.” I said with my stern voice.

Jennifer’s POV

Harry is so furious; he even pushed me on the ground. And now, he grabbed my hand and took me in the basement. What are we going to do here?

“How could you do that to me Jennifer? You’re with Ryan the whole day without telling me the truth. What do you think you’re doing?” he’s screaming, he’s making me weak, I can’t deal with him when he’s so angry, I’m afraid.

“H—He told me that he talked to you and you agreed.”

“And you already believed him.”

“Are you fighting Harry?”

“Yes, we’re fighting since last week because of you.” Because of me? How? Why? “Because he likes you too Jennifer, he wants you to be his.” That’s why. . .  I remain speechless; I can’t look into his eyes.

“You said that you’re mine, but what did you do Jennifer?” his voice is cracking, he’s crying. Oh Harry, I’m so sorry, should I tell you that he kissed me?

“Harry I’m so sorry.”

“No!” I closed my eyes and tears drop on the floor. “What can I do to make you realized that I love you? That I care for you, that you’re my life?” nothing Harry, nothing, I know that already, but okay, it’s my entire fault, I’ve cheated, if I did.

“Ha—Harry he kissed me.” I choked my words, he looked at me like an animal.

“He kissed you? And you kissed him back.” He’s stepping forward, and I’m stepping backward until I banged the door. “Because you like it, you didn’t stop him, because he’s a better kisser that me, isn’t it Jennifer?

He locked me with his both hands over my shoulders, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, what are you going to do with me Harry? I’m so sorry, I know I’m an idiot, I should’ve never did that, I’m so sorry.

“No, I tried to fight but . . .”

“Where’s your phone?” what is he gonna do? Oh my! I took it out from my clutch bag, shivering I hand it to him. And he suddenly throws it on the floor, and it was broke. I gasped of astonish.

“You will never ever use that again!”

He pulled my hand again and made me sit down on the ruined bed on the corner. He knelt down infornt of me, he’s still crying, we’re still both crying.

“You broke my heart for a million times Jennifer, I don’t know if I will stick it back again. You told me that you’re mine, but you still dated that fvcking bastard who ruined my life just because he wants you too. Tell me Jennifer, do you love me too? I’ve tried so hard just to make you say those words to me but I failed, I felt like I’m just a voice, not a human who is visible to your sight. Every night, I know you’re sleeping beside me, but I can’t feel the real love from you, from the moment you smiled to me, I want you to say those words from your lips to me passionately, without a lie, without the hardest breath you take.”

He runs his fingers through his hair, and I’m just staring at him, like a little child wanting a comfort from his mother. Harry, oh my, don’t cry please, don’t cry for me. I’m not worth it to be cried for.

“I don’t know what to do now Jennifer, if you tell me that you love me too, I’ll be the happiest person in the whole universe. Because I know I’ll be loved by the most beautiful angel.”

I touched his face but he pushed my hands away.

“I love you so much Jennifer, more than I love my being. But I don’t know if I still live with you again.”

He stood up from where he’s kneeling and walked out slamming the door, he left me with my tears and voice folded in. He left me speechless.

I made a huge mistake, a mistake that ruin the relationship between me and Harry. Could I ever make it right? Yes, I will make it right, I don’t want seeing him crying just because of me, he’s hurt before, and now I realize I can’t afford of losing him, I’m now ready to return the love you’re giving me Harry.