50. It's Over 1

Jennifer's POV

I just can't believe Eniam did that, my father treated him as his own child, and now he decapitated them! I have to find Harry and Yrrah before something will happen to them. I won't let Eniam do this, if I die, I die because I fought.

But where will I find them? Alucard'sterritory. Right, they might be there. But how can I get there without them noticing me?

"Jennifer open your door!" Ryan? He's alive.

I rushed to open the door and suddenly hugged him tight.

"Where's Harry, my daughter? Where are they Ryan?" We sat down the bed and he told me everything, including the directions.

"We will go there to get them okay Jen?" I nodded. "And once you got out from his territory make sure that you're going to go back down. Okay? Promise me that Jennifer, please?" Why is he making me promise him, why is he telling all these?

"You still are going to be with us Ryan." I said, biting my lower lip, stopping myself to cry again.

"Ssshhh, Jennifer listen, I can't be with you anymore, there's a chance for me to lose my life because I don't have enough power to fight them, and I know you're strong enough to make this stop."

I didn't say a thing; I just hug him so tight.

"Now let's get out of here, before it's too late."

We're running out the palace, but then, Eniam appeared on our way. He always get get us.

"Where do you think you're going huh? Escape from here?" he's laughing like there's no tomorrow. I hugged Ryan because I'm so afraid right now.

"Jennifer run." He whispered.

"No I can't, knowing that you'll leave here, fighting for that evil man."

"Just trust me Jennifer, run and save your family."

"How about you?" I asked again.

"Damn it Jennifer if I say you run, you run!" he screamed and pushed me away from him. So I did run away from them, and the only thing I saw is . . . Ryan was decapitated.

Yrrah's POV

I don't know where I am right now, they took me away from my dad, and I don't know if I can escape from this dark, creepy cell. There's only one high window, and the door is locked. I wish my mom is alright so she can come here and save me. I know it's impossible, but there's no impossible right? Please tell me we'll be okay, please! Tears of pain and burden are now escaping from my eyes, tasteless.

Where will I find hope now? There's no one with me here, there's no one to comfort me, to wipe my tears away, to hug me for safety and tell me that we'll be okay. I need my mom, my dad.

"Please get me outta here!" I repeatedly screamed so loud until my throat is sore, but no one cares to do it. I still had my wrists tied along with a chain from the both sides wall, same as to my feet. They're torturing us, I don't want this, if at the end of the day we're still going to see the new light.

I've waited for hours, until I heard someone trying to open the door.

"Mom, is that you? Dad?"

"You expect too much kid!"

There are two men removing the chains from my hands and feet.

"Where are you taking me?" I calmly asked, hoping that they're going to let me see my mom.