20. Birthday 2

Jennifer’s POV

After Harry presented me, I excused for a while so I can breathe. But when I came back, I saw him with Elena; they’re holding each other’s hand. Maybe Harry already asked her to be his girlfriend, and she immediately say yes.

But why is he going to kiss me earlier when we’re in my room? Maybe he saw Elena in my feature, that’s why.

“Jennifer!” I heard a familiar voice, it’s Leah. Oh finally I have got a company.

“Hi Leah, you look so pretty.” I hugged her.

“But you’ve the people’s eye. They’re all looking at you.”

“Oh, thank you Leah.” I looked back at Harry who’s still holding Elena with him.

“So are you and Harry are a thing now?” I shook my head no.

“He’s Elena now, I don’t have place in his heart anymore.” A place, where I know I belong.

“Oh darling, believe me, he doesn’t like Elena, he hates her.”

“But it seems he’s enjoying her.”

She puts her hand on my shoulder.

“That’s just a show, I know Harry so well. And Elena, she’s nothing when it comes to you. You’re very beautiful dear, inside and out, but she’s not like you.”

I gave her a smile as a response.

“I’ll go outside, wanna come?”

“No, I’m good in here.”

“Okay, see you later dear.” She kissed my both cheeks and left.

I’m here all alone, sitting on the counter stool inside this kitchen, and I don’t know what to do. Should I go outside and party with them? Or just stayed here so I can’t see the meaning of hurt? I looked all over inside this room and I found my sketchpad. I will just be spending my time in here than to go and communicate with others out there. Because they will ask so many questions and I don’t want to answer even just one of them.

Time has passed and I looked at my pad. What is this? Did I really draw it? Yes I did, but I don’t understand this, there are 2 men standing behind this girl with a wings, maybe I’m that girl, but I don’t intentionally drew it like this, and maybe the men are Harry and Ryan. Oh no, Ryan doesn’t know I have wings though.

They are walking in this way, to a forest? Yes a forest, dark forest, it’s creepy. Is this one of my lost memories? Or is it going to happen in the future? I closed my pad and went out. I have to go upstairs, but then, someone grabbed my hand, I looked at him, and he’s the one who shouted earlier.

“Hi.” he said. I just smiled at him and trying to let go from his tight gripped.

“Please just don’t hold me like that, you’re hurting me.”

“Oh, look, I’m really sorry. . .” he sighed. “You’re Jennifer right? I’m Keith.”

He stuck his hand out to me. I shook it.

“You’re beautiful. Nice meeting you.”

“Same to you too.”

“Are you Harry’s girlfriend?”

“No.” I said with regression. “He has Elena.”

“So how’d you two meet?”

“I met him from the park.” Park? “Yea, park, at the park.” I don’t want to continue this conversation anymore. “Look, I should go, I still have something to do, so I gotta go.”