1. Fallen Angel

Harry's POV

Today is my break, no camera on guard, no directors, no taping, and no script, no everything. What a very wonderful day to be free. I'm just gonna do whatever I want to do, no words from my manager. That's it!

But I feel lonely in this huge mansion of mine, actually I'm living alone, just me, myself and I. I don't know why I can't take a girl in here, or to live here with me forever. Maybe it's because I'm born to be alone. Nah. That's freaking unfair. I'm doing movies with good leading ladies, but I can't get them because they're already taken, maybe I'm just with a lady in a movie. My life is so miserable I can tell.

I'm going to the park, meet some children and play with them, my routine. I love children, I love having children on my own, but when is that day? Is it going to come? Let's wait.

I put my sunglasses on so they won't recognize me that much, I hate paparazzi, they're a pain in the ass, they always try to get some information about you, but they will publish it always adding unnecessary info about me. That's totally nasty, that's why.

As I open my door . . .

WTF!!!! Ewqkhlfncsdk few jtpwjhefn samxc rtujwetjeaeorikwjtr!!!

I removed my sunglasses. What a ravishing, sexy, sh*t a so fvckable lady is standing infront of me right now, if I'm dreaming, please don't wake me up. She's so beautiful, the sunbeam strikes to her as if she's an angel came from above. Her hair is swaying with the wind breeze; she has this sweet innocent smell like an angel, this is a beautiful and perfect view of my life.

Widened eyes fixed on her perfectly curved and sculpted naked body, jaw dropped and maybe I'm salivating right now with my body standing firm and stiff like I can't even move an inch.

I looked everywhere, nice there are no paparazzi out there, or else, I'm dead again. I pulled the lady inside my house and made her sit on the couch.

"WhoareyouWhatareyoudoinghereWheredidyoucomefromHowdidyougetinhere?"

I'm so tense that's why I asked her so fast, and maybe she didn't understand because she's just looking at me like "What is he talking about?"

"Okay, let's take it slow. Who are you?" I'm staring at her perfection, her porcelain skin up to her super innocent face, and she's just looking at me.

"What are you doing here? Where did you come from? How did you get in here?" but there are no any words come from her mouth, is she mute?

"Don't you know how to speak?" she's annoying me.

I held her shoulders and shook her, but she has her same reaction then.

"Are you an alien?" she shook her head. Finally she reacted!

"Then who are you?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Can't you speak?" she shrugged her shoulders again, ugh!

"Fine, come with me." I offered my hand to her so we can go upstairs to give her some clothes, of course my clothes because I have no ladies clothes in here.

"Here, wear these clothes." I handed her my boxers and shirt. She smiled. She's so weird.

"What's your name?" she looked down for a while and back to look me in the eyes and shrugged her shoulders again.

WTH! Does she even know any kind of movement except for shrugging? Why so weird?

"Okay, I'll call you Alice." She's just looking at me, maybe she doesn't like it.