33. Daddy? 2

Yrrah’s POV

“How can we tell her about the truth?” what about the truth? And who are they referring, me? Are they hiding something from me?

“You know that she’s hard-headed Adhara.” My father.

“Yes, but I don’t want her to be hurt if she knows that you’re not her real father.

What did she just say? Ryan is not my real father?

“What is this all about mom?”

I entered their room without knocking because I was also astonished by the fact that Ryan is not my father. This triggers my feeling to urge the anger.

“Yrrah!” they both looked at me bemused.

“So you’ve been hiding this from me for a long time? You’ve been lying to me! How dare you?” I said to them with my cracking voice, I’m nearly crying.

“No, baby no, we’re not lying, just keeping it for your welfare.”

“Keeping and lying is just the same mom!”

“Yrrah! Don’t raise your voice to your mother! That’s not the way we raised you.”

“You’re not even my father!” Now I can feel my tears. I just can’t believe this is happening to me, that they both lied to me.

“But I am still your father even if I’m not the real one, have respect for us, don’t talk to us like you’re in our age.”

“Ryan stop. She must hear what I’m gonna say.”

“I don’t want to hear anything from you two!” I shouted and walked out from their room slamming the door.

I ran to the forest away from the house, I don’t know where I’m heading to, I’m just running and running. And I don’t even care if something will happen to me. I don’t care if they’re looking for me. As I’m still running, I bumped into a man in front of me. I looked him up.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked.

“It’s none of your business, just get away from me!” I pushed him out of my way.

“Do you think running away can settle this? Yrrah, tho I am not your real father, I still care for you and I still care for your mother, because I am your guardian. I don’t want anything happens with both of you, so please let’s go home. Don’t make your mom be worried over there.”

He pulled me into a hug but I pushed him away. I don’t want to go home, I want to be alone. I want to be away from him, from my mom, because I need to find my real father. But wait, how can I find him without knowing who he is? I looked at Ryan for the last time and sighed.

“Please just leave me alone.”

Harry’s POV

I know, Cris and I are getting better and stronger. I love her more every day, and this helps me forget about Jennifer. But the fact that sometimes, I found myself thinking about her like, how is she doing right now, is she happy with Eniam? Maybe they already have a family. Does she still know me? Oh that’s impossible, because she already forgot me before she left. And I will never ever forget that night.

“Honey I’m just going to Leah’s house, we’re gonna talk about the movie we’re making. Wait for me tonight.” I said, I mean, I lied to Cris. She’s still lying on the bed.