44. Bad

Harry’s POV

“Hey Harry, I wanna tell you something.” What is he gonna tell me?

“Um, you and Jennifer are okay now right?” he said nervously, and I don’t know what does he mean.

“Okay, please straight to the point Ry.”

“Fine, I like Cris really, I like her Harry, please help me.”

I spat a laugh and held his shoulders. “You know what, she likes you too, she admits earlier, and right now they’re talking upstairs.”

“Seriously bro?” he asks me with his smiling eyes, lol, he’s not a gay, he’s like only a gay, just kidding.

“Yeah, and wait for them, for sure you’ll be working out.”

“Hope so.”

Now the two girls are here, with slow motion, I’m looking at Jennifer, she’s really the most fallen angel I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Thank god she’s mine. They’re walking towards us and I’m just staring at her, the way her hair falls down on her shoulders, the way she walks, the way she smiles and the way she looks at me, god, it’s mesmerizing, I can stare at her for the rest of my life. And her smell, the sweet innocent smell of her always gets into my nerves; she’s huggable, kissable, lovable and fvckbale. Oops, sorry it’s too much. But that’s the truth. My mouth dropped, opens wide.

She’s now just inch in front of me, then suddenly kissed my lips and bit my lower lip.

“You’re mouth is open Mr.” she sexily whispered and wrapped her arms around me and I did the same. I shook my head and kissed her forehead. She always gets me.

“And thanks for the kiss Missy.” I pinched her nose. “You’re perfect.”

“Hmmm, not really.” She crinkled her nose and kissed me for the last time.

Jennifer’s POV

The four of us are sitting on the floor, I mean the three of them because I’m just lying and my head is resting on Harry’s lap, he’s playing with my hair and I’m kinda sleepy. I love it when he’s doing some little things to me that I know he truly loves too.

“So Jen, tell me about Ryan.” Cris started.

“Oh, he’s funny, but most of the time he’s serious.” I gaze at Harry and he’s staring at me again, I just let him. “And he’s a good cook, also. He’s more handsome than Harry.” I jokingly said. “Am I right Harry?” I lend my eyes to him and he’s smiling like a fool.

“Hey Harry!” I clapped my hands in front of him and he snapped.

“Oh are you telling something?” he asks, he’s really not listening.

I stood up and sat down on his lap, whispering, “I said, Ryan is more handsome than you.”

He narrowed his brows and pouts.

“Heya guys, look who’s teased.” I said. The three of us laughed but Harry is now seriously serious. Oh no.

“Now or never.” Huh? What?