3. Sunset

5 days later

Jennifer's POV

"Good morning Jennifer."

Harry is sitting on the bed, holding a tray of food, smiling at me the sweetest I know.

I crawled to him and give him a kiss on a cheek as a greeting.

"Good morning too Harry."

"Look, sorry about the um . . . last night. I didn't come home, you know shooting."

"That's okay, we're settling then."

"Good. Now eat so you'll have energy later."

Does he has plans for today?

"By the way Jen, the shooting was cancelled for today so I have the time to spend it with you."

"Are we gonna do something?"

"Yeah, we're gonna have fun."

Sounds great but I don't know if it's dangerous or not. But Harry is with me, I know he will not leave me hanging alone. There's still fright inside of me, because I do remember nothing, and all I can do is to depend on Harry. He's the only one I know here.

I finished my shower and ready to go.

"Jen baby you ready?"

He shouted from the living room

"I'm coming Harry."

So I rushed downstairs to meet him.

He's wearing a t-shirt, and pants with a leather jacket and black shoes, and still got his sunglasses. He's so masculine.

He pulled up into the mall where we went before. There are too many people with their lights that flash on my eyes that makes me squint. They're too loud asking so much to Harry, and they're heading towards us, they're not leaving us. But Harry covers me, he wrapped his hands around me and we ran inside the mall.

"Who are they?"

"Oh paparazzi, pain in the ass."

"Why are they following us?"

"They're following us because of you."

"What? I did a crime again!"

He's laughing at me. Nah, don't laugh at me because I don't know what's happening still.

"No, you didn't. Well, this is my life Jennifer, I'm a celebrity, and paparazzi are always out there, trying to get the fvck out of me. Like that, they saw me with you, that would be a big issue again."

An issue. He explains everything, and I understand a bit.

 We headed to this big and dark room, its creepy coz it's really dark and less light, it's also cold.

"Harry where are we?"

"We're inside the theatre Jen. Don't worry there's no any paparazzi here."

"I'm scared Harry. And it's cold too."

"No don't be, I'm here with you, we're just going to watch, but this time it's a bigger and a wider TV."

He pulled me near him and wrapped his arms around my body so I won't shiver that much, and I can't be frightened by something in here. I feel safe under his arms.

The movie starts and I'm just focusing on the wide screen TV, it's really wide. Some of the people are screaming aloud, are they frightened too? Maybe it's because the movie, because the woman is running with blood all over her body and there's someone running after her with an axe. And then. . . .