35. Stay With Me

Jennifer’s POV

It’s already night time and Yrrah’s here yet. Where is she now? Maybe if I told her earlier, it couldn’t get this so far. This is hard.  I should be taking care of her, not me worrying about her. But what if she’s with Harry? I hope so. Oh Harry, how I miss you.

“Baby, what are you thinking?” Ryan asks me as he wraps his hand around my waist from behind.

“Nothing.” I almost whispered. Then I faced him. “She’s not home yet Ryan.”

He rubs my back as I’m hugging him tight.

“There’s still tomorrow Adhara, don’t lose hope. She’ll come home.”

“Let’s sleep.” I pulled away from him and laid my back on the bed.

I heard the doorbell rings, so I immediately climbed out the bed and check who might that be. When I opened it, a man with a leather jacket facing his back is standing on the other side.

“Excuse me, how may I help you?” I asked but he’s not still facing me.

“Um, if you don’t have anything to say, maybe you should probably go.” I’m about to close the door but he stops me. I looked at him but he’s just looking down so I can’t see and recognize his face.

“Jennifer.” My heart beats so fast, his voice. He lifts up his head now we’re facing each other. His glistening blue eyes, his soft lips that I’m longing for. I was left here frozen, I want to speak but I don’t know what to say, I want to hug him but I can’t move. He’s walking closer and closer to me until we’re just some inches apart. He caressed my face with his knuckles as the way he used before. He wraps his arms on my waist and pulled me closer. I can’t breathe; he’s taking my breath away. We locked our gaze no one dares to speak. Slowly, his face is moving closer and closer, until our forehead meet. He carefully pressed his lips on mine and starts brushing it. At first I didn’t kiss him back because I feel bemused and aback at the same time because I didn’t expect to see him again this kind of time. But I miss him so much. I slowly pulled back.

“What’s the matter?”  He asked me and I just shook my head no.

I missed you so much Jennifer Lynn.

Yrrah’s POV

It’s just 3 in the morning, I remembered last night, and he gave me his phone. He said that if ever I go back to my home, I will contact him immediately. Well right now, I can’t sleep because I’m thinking about my mom; I know she’s so worried about me, what I did is a mistake, she told me about her past, the time when she’s bearing me. She’s been asleep for a year because of me. But if I shouldn’t do this, I will never meet Harry, and I need to prove myself that he’s really my daddy.

I went out and stood up on the balcony, staring at the celestial sky. Remembering how my mom loves me, and so Ryan.  Tho he’s not my real father, I should also love him because he’s the guardian, he loves my mother, but he has to leave her, for us to be a complete family again. Not until I can prove to myself that Harry is my real father. It’s getting colder, so I decided to go back inside and look at the pictures on the wall. I really have the resemblance of her. By the way, what did he call her? Jen . . . Jennifer Lynn. She’s really beautiful, I do admire her, not because she’s beautiful, but she sacrificed her life just for me to live and inhale the true essence of life.

Maybe that’s why Harry fell in love with her so deep. He told me he still loves her so much, she’s his life, his everything.

“She left me, because she saw me with Elena, the one who’s flirting me back then.” He sighed. “I hurt her feelings; I broke her heart, that’s why she left me.”

I felt his sorrow and sadness, darkness governed his life. They’re both hurt. And the fruit is living their lives differently and separately. Missing each other can really change the way you behave, but the love still lives here.

“Even though she’s not here with me, I know she still loves me, and she never stops I can sense it because of the way we used to love each other back then. I can still feel her soft lips with mine. I can still hear her heartbeat.”

“But you have Cris now. Do you love her?”

He looked at me first but he suddenly looked down.

“I don’t know.” He breathed. “Every night, I’m wishing that she’ll be flying at the celestial sky, watching over me.”

Flying?” I asked him. Now I get it.

“Oh I didn’t tell you yet, she’s an angel, I mean, the first Nephilim.

I get it; I’m now letting myself believe that Harry is my real father. I’m going to hold this. But I will tell it to anyone yet, neither to my mom nor to him.

Jennifer’s POV

He crashed his lips on my lips again, and right now, I kissed him back. His hands travel on my sides down to my behind. He squeezed it and I flinched. I smiled through the kiss and I know he does too. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss him harder right now. He pulled me closer and we’re skin to skin, I can feel it even though we’re wearing our clothes. The warmth of our body gives heat and makes us erotic. He carried me up to the couch and slowly laid my back on the couch.

I’m beneath him, and he’s on top of me, kissing me softly, he moves down kissing my neck, softly nibbling and sucking it. I miss this love making, I miss him. Now I want him inside me. I sat up a little and he removed my shirt. I did the same to him, we’re not breaking the kiss we both know that we missed this.

“Oh Harry.” I moan.

“I miss you Jennifer Lynn.” He kissed me so much with passion again. We’re making out still until we’re both naked on the couch.

He moved down between my thighs and start licking my part down there. I closed my eyes feeling the tension over all my body. A minute later, I exploded with pleasure.

“Please Harry.” I whimpered. He positions himself between me and I can feel his tip on my sex, he’s rubbing it on me, he’s actually teasing me. And without any hesitation, he penetrated me.

We’re both panting and exploded too. He gave me one last long kiss like there’s no tomorrow. He pulled me closer so I’m laying my head on his chest.

I still love you Jennifer Lynn.” He said and kissed my forehead.

“Please stay with me.” I whispered and closed my eyes.

He poked my nose and smiled. Then suddenly, I heard someone shouting my name. I opened my eyes and saw Ryan in front of me.

“You’re talking when you’re sleeping.”

I just stared at him.

“What did I say?”

“Please stay with me.”

I just nod at him and I can’t help myself smiling. It’s just a dream, but I felt his presence, his touch, his real kiss, his true love. How I wish I’m with him, so he can stay with me.