23. Making Lunch or Making LOVE

Harry’s POV

Who the hell was that? Jennifer and I are taking the time to please each other, but no, this fvcking bastard whoever it is ruined it. I opened the door and I saw a man standing in front of my door. I asked what he wants but he’s just looking at me, smiling like a fool.

“Hey dude, if you don’t need something, you can go now.”

“Okay.”

He walked away. I never seen him before, he’s not even around here; he’s not a son of anyone of my neighborhoods. I went back inside the room to continue our love making but Jennifer’s not here anymore. Where the fvck is she again? I checked into the bathroom, but she’s not there. Maybe she’s in her former room.

“Hey baby, who was that?” she asked me.

“I don’t know who he is, but he looks like my age.”

“Maybe that’s my suitor.” Suitor? How come?

“What did you say?” I scowled at her, made my brows meet.

“I’m just kidding; you know that you’re the only one for me.”

She walked closer to me; I reached her hand and run her knuckles on my cheek before I kiss it. I love touching her soft porcelain skin into mine. I looked at her eyes again tho I know she’s going to read what I’m thinking. I just can’t help it; her piercing beautiful brown eyes steal my breath.

“Tonight baby, don’t be too excited.” She chuckled. See, she’s knows what I want.

“Why can’t we do it right now?”

“Because, it’s already 12 and I’m hungry.”

“Okay, so you have to cook.”

I winked at her, but she just pushed me on the bed. She’s about to go but I grabbed her hand causing her to stumble down the bed with me. I clasped her hand with mine, I love holding her hands, they’re so soft and kissable too, I can’t get enough with her. I went on top of her and start kissing her softly but she pulled away.

“Are we gonna make lunch or are we gonna make love?” she ask me seriously serious.

“We’re gonna make love.” I leaned in to kiss her again. She’s trying to push me but I’m strong enough to tangle her down.

“Or we can both do it. We’re gonna make love while making lunch.” She made a thinking face for a moment, but she immediately agreed.

This is going to be fun.

Eniam’s POV

“May I help you?” the man with the blue eyes asked me, I mean both of us, because the Seraph is with me.

“Where is Adhara?”

“I’m sorry but I don’t know who Adhara is.”

“I know you know her, show her out.” I slightly raised my voice but Nialle, the Seraph looked at me. “I apologize.” I whispered.

“Look Mr. I am the father for Adhara.”

“Wait wait wait, I don’t really know who’s Adhara, so please just go and ask the other person out there because I have no time for your Adhara.”

The man with the blue eyes suddenly slammed the door.

Do people here in earth behave that way? I mean almost all of them are like this man, do they ever know how to respect?