16. Care No More

Hi guys, first of all, I would like to appologize for not updating these previous days, because of my so hard to death school requirements. And also I appologize for this little chapter, this is only the thing I can do right now. :)

xoxo

~~Maine

Jennifer's POV

I decided to peek on Harry's room before I go to sleep tonight. I saw him staring at the ceiling, thinking about nothing but what have happened earlier. I feel so guilty of what have happened. I want to enter his room to say that I'm really sorry, but I think he will just going to push me away. What will I do now?

My situation right now is like breathing underwater. I don't know if he's still going to accept me here to live or just going to push me away out to somewhere. Things got worse when I dealt with Ryan, I should've never trust him. I should have listened to Harry, I should've believed him. I just... *sigh*

As I'm heading to my room . . . "What are you doing here?" I turned around and see Harry with his hands on his hips. He's glaring at me. What? Of course I'm going to sleep.

"You are not supposed to be inside this house anymore."

Seriously?

"I'm going to sleep."

"Then you have to sleep outside." His voice is so serious. What's really happening here?

"Harry I can't. . . I could be sick, I . . ."

"That's not under my care anymore." I can't win over him. I should go away.

"Okay, but I have to change my clothes first."

"The fvck! Don't go inside that room and change yourself. All I'm telling you to do is just sleep outside!"

Why is he suddenly like this? Okay he doesn't love me anymore.

I walked out passed him. I like to turn around and look at him for the last time but I can't. He will just only shout at me again, like I'm a dog or something he's asking to leave.

Where will I sleep now? At the garage! Oh no it's closed. I looked down and heat to where I woken up the first time I'm here. I sat down on the ground with my blocked mind. I don't know what to think right now, I mean there are things running in, but I don't know what is to be the first.

I can feel tears from the moon, dropping on my feet. I looked up, the drizzles are getting heavy. It's already raining. I ran to the oak tree where I always am when I wanted to be free, where I always wait for Harry. I tried to shed myself, but then I'm still soaked by the rain. I'm shivering.

I want to knock on the door, but Harry won't come down to open it for me, he will never do that again, he doesn't even care for me anymore.

Harry's POV

It's pissing rain outside, and I remember Jennifer! I looked at the window and I saw her under the oak tree, she's soaking wet, she's shivering. Sh*t why did I let myself do this.

I took an umbrella and went outside to get her in. She's going to be sick as fvck. Damn myself!

"Jennifer stand up." I offered my hand but her body was stiffening that she doesn't even move and inch.

I threw the umbrella and carried her inside.

"Why . . . why d. . . do you s. . . su . . . suddenly care?" her voice is cracked and hoarse, she's stuttering.

"Shut up!" here I am again.

I put her down the bathroom. I let her removed her clothes and gave her robe. I carried her again to her bed because she can't walk. She's falling down on her knees.

"Thank you." She whispers.

"Just stay here." I walked outside to cook her chicken soup; this would help her feel better. What have I done? I'm not thinking rationally.

I came back to her room but I found her already sleeping. I sat down the bed beside her and took a taste to the soup, nah, it's salty she's would actually spit it out. Before I leave her room, I kissed her forehead. My lips quite burnt, sh*t she's so hot! What should I do now? Think Harry, think!!!

I immediately call Leah.

"Leah, I need your help, please come here immediately!" I left her a voice message. I hope she'll open it immediately.

I took a hot water and a towel. I wet the towel, squeezed it and put it on her forehead. I've waited for Leah, and after 20 minutes, she came in Jen's room.

"Leah she's sick it's my fault, I never should have let her out, I mean I told her to sleep outside."

"You're perfectly idiot Harry!" she shouted at me and went to check on Jennifer. "Fvck! She's burning so hot. You should take her to the hospital!" I just looked at her blankly. "Harry! Move.NOW!" I snapped and carried Jennifer into my car and headed to the hospital.

"I'm so sorry Leah, I'm really stupid." I'm driving so fast, not thinking well too. It's all my fault.

"Harry slow down, you're making me nervous as hell in here, what if we're gonna crash? It's a big thing to deal!"

Jennifer's POV

I woke up with a very bright light that hits my eyes. I squint because it hurts my eyes. And then suddenly, I feel so cold did I turned off the air conditioner last night? Oh, I was knocked out because I'm too cold. But then I felt hand on my right hand.

"Harry?" I asked but a girl answered. It's Leah. What is she doing in here?

"Oh darling, you're awake, wait, I'll call the nurse." The nurse? Where am I?

"Leah wait, where am I?"

'You're in the hospital darling. You are burning so hot last night, Harry called me and we brought you here."

Harry. He still cares for me.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He's in the house, I told him to get your clothes in here."

"Thank you Leah."

And the nurse comes in. She's talking to Leah. I can't hear what they're talking about because I'm busy thinking about what happened last night. Why did Harry suddenly care about me, thus he's the one pushing me away.

"Jennifer, come, I got soup in here. Mushroom soup."

I don't like mushrooms.

"I don't like it." I mouthed her so the nurse will not hear.

"C'mon honey, you should eat. So you can go out this day also."

I closed my eyes and ate all the soup out. Not bad. Then a moment later, Harry came in, but Leah went out.

"Hi." I shyly said to him but he didn't respond.

"Thank you um, for last night." I continued and he just nodded. What's really happening to him? I can't understand him. He's just sitting on the couch reading some magazine, and I'm just watching him. But I caught him peeking at me too.

"You know what, you can still stay at my place." He finally speaks.

"I can stay at Leah, I've talked to her already." I lied, honestly I don't know where would I stay.

"No."

"But I thought, you want me to get out from your house, you don't need me anymore."

"Shut up. You can stay at my house, in one condition." What? "You will do all the things I will ask you to do." I took a deep breath and just agreed.