NOTE

Hello guys, just call me CM, I'm Maine's friend, I'm younger than her though, and I'm here to tell you a very short story.

To be honest, the author of this book wants to tell that she may no longer be working this story, including all of her works because of a very deep reason. But I talked to her, I told her that I love reading her works, and I want to contribute.

You can't believe it, she said yes, and oh my gosh, I am so happy because she gave me opportunity and privilege to continue her works from now on, and she let me use her own account. She's so kind really.

But before I stepped in, being with this, she left me something unbelievable.

"I've been through hard, others stung my heart and took away my emotions. You may curse the author, but feel the stories. It's my life."

Even if she doesn't want to tell me, I know she's been undergoing something she doesn't want to be. And she's apologizing for that. And I know she's a very great writer, I do respect her so much, she's also a very good friend, that's why. So pardon for those who hate her.

But hey, I'll be doing my best also for you guys, and right now, I'm gonna say thank you.

"Just believe in yourself, whatever happens, you're the one who can make the impossible be possible." - Inspired by Maine