7. Fight

Jennifer's POV

He asked me if I like Ryan, tho I can see in his burning eyes that he doesn't meant to ask that question to me. I have an idea.

"I think I love him."

But the truth is, I don't like him, and I don't even love him.

"Okay." He breathed and releases me from his hug. "I'm going to sleep, follow if you want to."

Uh oh, I made a wrong decision; he's cold for me now. He's not going to speak to me now. I followed him upstairs, but we separated our ways to our own rooms, he went inside his, and I went to mine. What had I done? Ugh, he's thinking that I love Ryan, which is not true. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, and my reflection looks sad at the same time guilty. Why did I tell that? Not even considering about the things I've known about him this morning. I took a deep breath and had a shower. I put my robe on and brushed my hair, I can't sleep tonight without clearing this with Harry.

I knocked on his door and I heard him say 'come in'. So I went in, I found him lying on his bed with his laptop.

"Why are you here?" he sternly asked me, but he's not looking at me.

"I want to tell you something." Now he turned his gaze at me. He tapped his hand on the left side of the bed motioning me to sit down beside him.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Can I lay with you?" he turned his laptop off and put it on the bedside table.

"Is that what you want to tell me?"

 I shook my head.

"Lay down." He commanded but I just sat down with arms wrapping around my bended knees.

"What did you feel when I told that I love Ryan?"

He scowls at me, it's unnerving, maybe it's because my shenanigan.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shyly nodded. I know it's wrong but I have to.

"I felt horrified, broken, I felt dumped again. I feel like I'm worthless . . ."

I put my index finger on his lips to inhibit him from talking.

"Stop." I don't want to hear it anymore. "I'm sorry, if I told you that, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry if I made you feel like you're worthless."

I lay by back down and put my arm around his torso so I can snuggle at him.

"Do you really love him?" I sighed and shook my head.

"I don't love him Harry. I just thought when I tell you that, it would be fun, but it turns out to be wrong. I'm sorry."

"Are you sure you don't love him?" I sat down and gaze at him.

"Yes." I breathed and smiled.

Harry's POV

She doesn't love him, what a relief. I will just be a fool believing that she loves him. Okay, back to normal. She knows now how to throw a serious joke. This woman is learning so much. I sat down the bed to face her.

"You don't love him huh." She narrowed her look and she pouts.

"I DON'T LOVE HIM." She raised her hand as she's promising. "Because I know, I do love someone so much." And that someone is who? "And I will never tell you who." Did she just read my mind?

"Do you remember the lady I've told you this morning?" she nodded. "She's at your back."

She pulled the blanket and covered it all over her body. I have an idea. I slowly climbed out the bed and tiptoed to the bathroom so she won't see me when she looks for me. This is going to be fun!