5. Craziness

Harry’s POV

WTF is there something on my head? It really hurts and it’s heavy. Oh yea, I’m drunk last night. Thanks to that alcohol!

I turned to face to my right side and I saw Jen peacefully dreaming. Wait, did she just sleep in here like that? I stared at her, she looks calm but at the same time stressed. Stressed for what? I tried to move my right hand but it was clasped with her. And then I remembered last night, but it’s not clear and I don’t know if she’s the one talking, I heard her telling that she loves me too and I felt a soft lips that touched in mine. Am I dreaming or am I just so assuming?

I carefully sat down and slowly pulled my clasped hand from her so I won’t wake her up. But I still did wake her up.

“Oh sorry, I woke you up.” I whispered.

“It’s okay. How are you feeling?” she asked me smiling, oh this I can’t resist.

“I’m good, how about you? You let yourself sleep here without any blanket to cover yourself? It’s cold you know.” I felt cold for her because she’s just wearing my shirt and her undies.

“I don’t care Harry, I’m more worried about you, coz Ryan carried you—”

“What? Ryan? Did he do something to you? Touched you? What?”

“No, he’s a good man Harry.” I sighed for relief. “You stay here, I’m gonna get you coffee.” She stood up and walked 3 steps away when I stopped her.

“I think you’re forgetting something.” I said to her while looking down the floor, smirking.

“Oh yea.” She walked towards me and stood infront. She pulled my chin up and smiled. I thought she’s going to kiss my cheek, but I’m mistaken, she kissed my lips, I repeat, she kissed my lips. “Sorry.” She mutters and smiled again.

“That’s a good way to start my day, thank you Jennifer.” I’m jumping inside like child.

I followed her into the kitchen and I sat down the counter stool. Is she gonna cook something? Because I know she can only do some coffee, I taught her.

“What do you want for breakfast?”

Oh man! She’s really going to cook. Oh well let’s see.

“Um . . . scrambled eggs and bacon, you know that?”

“Oh sure, that’s easy.” Easy huh.

I looked at her and she also turns her gaze to me, raising her eyebrows, biting her lip, with her crossed arms.

“I know what you’re thinking Mr. Connick, don’t worry I won’t burn your house.”

I stood up and stepped forward to put my arms around her waist. She flinched.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her, still wrapping my arms around her.

“Nothing.” She sighed.

“Okay, I’ll be back, I’m gonna shower.” I kissed her cheek and went upstairs. Stolen.

Jennifer’s POV

Oh god, it was burnt and others are half-cooked. How can we eat this? I read carefully the cook book and followed the instructions, but this happened. Harry will be going to laugh at me so hard again. When will I going to do a perfect thing?