36. A Friend 1

Harry’s POV

“Yrrah, open the door baby.” She’s not answering, maybe she’s still sleeping.

So I slowly opened the door and found her nowhere? Where did she go? I looked at the bathroom but she’s not there also. Then I noticed a paper on the bedside table.

Daddy,

I left early because I realized that you’re right, mom is waiting for me the whole day and night, and I do love her. I don’t want her to be worried more because of me. By the way thank you for being a good person to me. I wish you were my real father.

And oh, I’ll be back tomorrow, let’s meet at the park. And the woman on that room’s wall, can we talk about her? I do admire her beauty.

Love,

Yrrah.

She does admire her beauty.

“Yeah, because she looks really like you.” I whispered to myself.

I examined her name, Yrrah, it’s the reciprocal of Harry my name. What if she’s my daughter? Because I feel it, from the moment I first saw her at the park, and when I showed her this room, she mumbled the word mom. Her eyes are blue like mine, her lips and smile like Jennifer’s. Do we really have a daughter? But she never told me that she’s pregnant before the night she left me. She kept it to me for years. And if so, she still loves me, she never forgets me. I know it because Yrrah is the evidence.

But Ryan, she said Ryan is her fake father, so it means Jennifer and Ryan are together now. My blood is boiling, this can’t be happening. But why do I feel so jealous af?! I have Cris, she loves me and I love her? Why can’t I think rationally? I have to decide whether to Leave Cris for Jennifer or Forget Jennifer for Cris? I really don’t know what to do! This is terrifying, petrifying. If only I got 2 hearts, but it’s impossible. Damn it! This is insanity!

I walked out the room to find Cris and tell her that . . . . What do I tell her, that I have to leave her for Jennifer?

“Good morning baby.” She said. She’s in the kitchen, cooking for breakfast. She threw me a smile and I smiled back. I walked closer to her and hugged her tight.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing, I just want to hug you this tight.” I whispered. I can’t actually tell her about this sh*t, it’s hard. We’ve been for years, and I’m gonna ruin it, because Jennifer’s back, and we have a daughter. I really don’t know what to do.

“I love you Harry.” She suddenly told me as she leans her head on my shoulder. I just sighed, and let her lean; we stayed like that for a moment, until I broke it.

“Let’s eat.”

“Yeah, let’s eat I’m famish.” We both laughed and sat down the counter stool.

“Cris, may I barrow your phone? I lost my phone yesterday.” Of course I lied, because I gave my phone to Yrrah. I told her to call my secret number but I haven’t received any messages or calls. Is she already home?