4. Hidden Feelings

Harry’s POV

Doesn’t she love me? Why did she tell that? ‘sorry’. Though it hurts me deep inside, I do understand her. I know she doesn’t even know everything, she’s still coping for all she needs, and yeah I am the one helping her, so I don’t want to take advantage of her. Damn Harry, what are you doing?

I left her alone in the yacht, ugh, you’re an evil Harry!

“Why did you leave me Harry?”

She’s here now, still wearing her robe. I’m so mad at myself, I let her feel alone. I let her think I don’t care about her anymore, that I’m so hurt that I don’t mind her.

“Sorry. I’m going to the studio. Do yourself in here.”

You’re leaving her again Harry, if you continue doing this to her, because she doesn’t tell you she loves you too, she might be the one leaving you while your eyes are still closed.

Damn it! I’m just going to cool my mind okay? I’m not literary leaving her ALONE!

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back. And don’t wait for me, I’m gonna go home late maybe.”

She’s just staring at me. I don’t know what she’s thinking, she’s intimidating me. She slowly removed her gaze on me and looked away through the stairs and walked on.

“Jennifer!”

She’s not looking back.

“Jennifer Lynn!”

She’s still not looking back. What is her problem?

I reached her at stairs, grabbed her hand and faced her.

“What’s going on here?” I asked her a bit mad.

“I’m going to sleep. I’m tired Harry.”

She let go of my hand, looked at me for the last time and walked straight to her room not in my room.

I called Ryan.

“Ry, are you free tonight?”

“Yeah, sure I got you.”

“Thank you bro, see you at the old.”

“Okay.”

I took my motorcycle out with me and I drive as fast as I could to reach there, tho there are not so many vehicles traveling around tonight. Not the thing I am the King of the Road as one of my movie role. I reached up there and I saw Ryan is now talking to a girl. I shook my head. He’s not really a WOMANIZER.

“Harry! You’re there. By the way this is Anne.” He threw his arm around her waist. “Anne this is Harry. My bestfriend.”

“Hi Anne.” I nodded.

“Mr. Connick.” How formal it is. “I’m a fan of yours.” She smiles.

“And you’re not a fan of me?” Ryan interludes.

“Of course I am too.”

“Good. So I’m gonna leave you here then Anne, I have to talk to this man.”

We sat down the stool on the bartender.

“You’re dumb, why?” Am I really that obvious?