24. I Finally Found You

okay, I won't stop this fiction, becuase I Love You guys LOL :*

Harry’s POV

“Adhara!!” Jen and I looked at each other as Leah entered the house. How does she know about it?

“Damn it Leah we’re naked!” I shouted. I commanded Jen to wear her panties on and gave her my shirt.

“Oh sex for lunch? Ew Harry!” she sat down on the other couch. “I have something weird to tell you guys. There are 2 men the one is oldie and the other one is hot, young and yummy.”

“Oh shut up Leah tell us already.” Jen snuggled on me closer and I hugged her tight too.

“Fine, they’re looking for an Adhara.” Jennifer flinched. I rubbed her back. “Weird right? I mean a weird name. And the old man said she’s his daughter.”

Jennifer looked up and me, she looks so scared and I can feel her heart is beating so fast.

“My father.” She softly whispered that only I can hear. But I think Leah heard it too.

“Your what Jennifer? Father? How come? Your name is Adhara?”

“I. . . I—”

She lets go of my hug.

“Let me explain this.” she sighed. I held her hand.

“Are you sure baby?” I whispered and she nodded. She leaned closer to me.

“I trust her Harry.” I cupped her face and kissed her head.

Jennifer’s POV

I told all nothing but the truth to Leah, yes I trust her, I can count on her. I know she will not be telling this to anyone. I know she doesn’t want to hurt me, and Harry of course. I can make her believe more when I’m going to show her my wings. I took off my shirt and I saw Harry smirking at me like a fool. I threw him the shirt and rolled my eyes off of him. I turned my back to Leah and distant myself. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I moved my shoulder as I witnessed in my dreams, and there it goes, my wings spread free.

“Oh my god! You’re really an angel Jennifer.” Leah looked so bemused, she’s astonished.

“That’s why I’m lucky.” Harry seriously said. I folded off my wings and sat beside him, he helped wear the shirt, and of course he slightly touched me, Leah noticed it.

“Don’t be too obvious Harry, I’m in front of you.” We all laughed. Moment we’ve been talking, Leah left.

To be honest, I’m eager to meet my father, I mean to see him. And who’s with him? My brother? Do I have any brother? If so, I am so glad to meet them again. And my mother, is she still alive? Does she look for me too? Here I am again; so many questions are popping in my head. And they’re pushing me to find them. To be with them again, I want them to meet my love, Harry.

“What are you thinking?” he asked me as he's climbing up the bed.

“Oh, I’m thinking about my family. Harry I’m so eager to meet them again.”

“We will find them soon Jennifer.” He kissed my forehead.

“Okay. I love you.”

“I love you too.”