11. Revelation 1

Harry’s POV

“Jennifer, will you please come here?” I have something to tell her.

“What is it?” she ask me, leaning on the doorframe of my office, she’s panting too. “Did I do something bad again?” I stared at her, her hands on her chest, like she came from a race. I laughed seeing her like that. “You’re laughing at me again.” she pouts.

“Just come here baby.” She leaned her both hands on my desk. “I don’t want you to lean on my desk, especially infront of me.” she arched her brows. I patted my lap, motioning her to sit here. She just crossed her arms right away. “Jen?” she’s biting her lips, narrowing her eyes. “I have something to tell you. So come here.” My voice is stern, I’m trying to be so serious here, but deep inside I want to laugh again, but it’s going to piss her so I don’t.

“Okay tell me now.”

“But I need you to sit on my lap so you can see what will I gonna tell you.”

“Do I really need too?”

“Yes baby.” She rolled her eyes off of me and does as she’s told. I wrapped my left arm around her waist, while the other is resting on my computer mouse. I rested my chin on her shoulder, and slowly kissed her neck.

“What are you doing Harry?” sh*t

“I—I’m just smelling you.” Smelling huh. “Look,” I pointed my index finger on the monitor. “I’ve search about the nephilim, and I got this.” she looks at me in the eyes.

“See, I’m a monster Harry.” She told me, she’s about to cry. No, no don’t cry my Jennifer.

“You’re not a monster Jennifer, you’re an angel.” Not purely an angel, she’s half mortal and half immortal in other term, half angel and half human.

“How could I be? I don’t even know who my parents are.”

“It says here, the nephilim is the offspring of the son of the gods and the daughter of the mortal, so it means your mom is mortal and your father is immortal.”

She took a deep breath, she’s still confused. But how could that be? I’m also confused. Are they really existing or stay as supernatural. But Jennifer is here, she’s real, I can touch her, I can feel her.

“Can you also find them? My parents?”

I don’t know if I can do that Jen. I shrugged my shoulders. And she just nods.

“I’m going upstairs.” She then stood up and walked out. I know how she feels; it’s hard to be in her shoes, now that we’re slowly discovering about her.

Jennifer’s POV

I can’t believe what I’ve discovered about myself. I don’t even know how to deal with it. What if people gonna see me? They will probably kick me out from their society, or worst, they’re going to kill me. I have nothing to do about it, I just cried myself alone in this huge room, knowing that one day I will be gone, I will be dead. I’m different from them, and then I remember the butterfly, Jasmine? Is that the name I gave her? Yeah it is. I can talk to that butterfly, I can understand her, but others don’t. Maybe that’s one of my abilities. Would they even accept me? More than half of me says NO and less than half of me says YES. What now?

“Jennifer? Are you asleep?” it’s Harry.

“No.” I shouted so he can hear me.

“Are you alright?” am I alright? Am I? Of course not. “You’re crying again, what makes you cry.”

“I—I think that when everybody knows what I am, they will kill me.”

“What are you talking about Jennifer? Of course no one will hurt you. As long as I am here, I will protect you.”

I looked at his blazing but piercing and sincere blue eyes.

I love you Jennifer, that’s why I won’t let anybody hurt or harm you.”

Is that really in his mind? And wait, I can actually read someone’s mind by just only looking at their eyes? I buried my face on my palms. I can’t believe what’s happening to me.

“Jen?” he held my shoulders.

“I love you Jennifer, that’s why I won’t let anybody hurt or harm you.” I repeat what’s on his mind.

“You read my mind?” see, that’s it.

“Hmmm.” I shrug my shoulders.

“How?”

“I don’t know, I’m just looking at your eyes and then I heard your voice saying that.”

He covers his face with his hands.

“Don’t look at me at the eyes right now Jen.” Oh why? “You’re going to read my mind again.”

“What is it?”

“I won’t tell you.”

“Please.”

“You won’t like it if I tell you.”

“Just tell me.”

“Okay.” He removed his hands from covering. “I want to kiss you.”

“That’s in your mind?”

He shyly nodded. “Yea, but I won’t because someone tell me ‘we’re not a couple’” but I like the way you kiss me Harry.

“Kiss me then.” He looked at me with what-really-really-no-kidding look.

“No.”

“Why?”

“You’re going to push me away.”

“I won’t. I promise.” I put my right hand in the air.

Without any warning, his lips met mine; we’re now kissing passionately, intensely. His tongue invades mine, we’re kissing like there’s no tomorrow. His lips are so soft, I don’t want to stop, but his phone suddenly rings so we pulled away, ugh!

Perfect timing.