18. I'm In Front Of You

Harry’s POV

She’s going to leave me. I know she will, and I can’t even force her to stay anymore. Maybe I should go to Elena and tell her that I love her, and I want her to be my girlfriend.

But I love Jennifer more than anything else. I just can’t lose her, but I keep on pushing her away. What’s happening to me? I’m a man, but I can’t even fight her for myself.

“Sir, can I talk to you please?” she’s outside my room, to be honest; I hate her calling me Sir. I regretted that I asked her to do all these stuff for me. I want her to lay with me on my bed tonight, hug her tight and kiss her good night. But the thought that she’ll gonna leave me, it always sinks into my mind.

“If you’re here to talk to me that you’re gonna leave, just go, I don’t need your explanation and excuses.” I shouted, backing off my tears from falling.

I heard footsteps walking away from my door, and my tears starts rolling down my face. I’m just like a girl in here, feeling vulnerable, feeling unloved and incomplete. I should take care of her, but what am I doing? I turned to be the one hurting her.

It’s 2 am and I can’t sleep. I decided to make coffee. As I’m stirring it, I felt arms wrapping around my waist from my back. It’s Jennifer. And I heard her sniffing. She’s crying. My heart is pounding, she’s crying because of me. I didn’t move, I just stayed like this for a moment, I want to feel this.

“I can’t sleep, I need you Harry. I miss you so much.” She didn’t call me sir. She needs me, she missed me.

I let go from her embrace and faced her. “What are you doing Jennifer?” I screamed at her, making her flinched and jumped.

She’s wearing my plain white tee, it’s her favorite.

“I just. . . I just want to say. . .” she pulled up the neckline of the shirt and wiped her tears. “I should sleep.” She turned around and run to her room.

What is she gonna say to me?

Jennifer’s POV

I know Harry’s the one in the kitchen, so I followed him. I can’t sleep because I really need him to be with me, I miss his touch, his voice that makes me calm every night and his soft lips that gives me sweet kisses for a good night. But what I miss the most is him, the Harry I know who will never get tired of listening and understanding me.

I run to hugged him from the back and buried myself on his back. I miss doing this to him. But then, he let go from my embrace and screamed at me again. I want to tell him how much I love him, but I think he’s going to laugh at me, like I’m always joking. So I didn’t. I just went back to my room crying again, when will I meet and get the old Harry back again?

I wake up with a loud laugh downstairs. Maybe it’s Leah, but the tone of her laugh is not like hers. I climbed out my bed and prepare myself, so I can look presentable to Sir Harry, the King of this Palace. As I’m in the middle of the stairs, I . . . I . . . okay cut the drama, my heart breaks into pieces as I saw Harry and the girl, that’s, Elena she’s sitting on Harry’s lap and they look so happy together.

I tried my best to be strong; I pretend to be happy too looking at them both glad to be with each other. I took a deep breath before I’m completely down the stairs. Harry noticed me. I just looked at him, and Elena looked at me too.