39. Flashback Gone

Harry’s POV

She still loves me, and she never undid. Now I have to choose, and I’m choosing Jennifer. I have to break up with Cris, but I don’t want to break her heart. What if I tell her that I already have a family and now they’re here, they came back and I want to spend the rest of my life with them, because I love them so much, I think she’ll understand it.

“So tomorrow, I’m expecting you to come in my house, in our house.

“Oh my god, mom! Let’s go back tomorrow, and you’ll see his house, it’s so big.” Oh Yrrah and Levi are now here. “Please mom, please.” She pulled her puppy face like Jennifer always does back then.

Jennifer looked at me and back to Yrrah, she smiled at her and finally said ‘yes’.

“Yes! Thanks mom, and dad what time?”

“Um, same time baby.” I ruffled her hair and she giggled. “Why don’t you guys roam around? Levi, show Yrrah everything.”

They walked away holding each other’s hands.

“Dad? She’s calling you dad?”

“She called me dad from the moment she saw me at the bench. Same place, same time.”

I stuck my hand to her, “C’mon, let’s go somewhere.” She grabbed it and held it tightly. So now, we’re just walking feeling each other’s presence, I still just can’t believe that she’s here in my arms again. We got into the fountain and, she runs her fingers through the water and suddenly splashes it to me. She laughed so hard, oh this girl wants a splashing war. So I did my hand into the water and splash it to her too.

“Oh god, stop it Harry.” She’s laughing, oh how I miss this. I stopped and pulled her closer to me, we’re both kinda wet. She’s breathing heavily on my chest, then she slowly pulled away and we fixed our gaze to each other. I slowly leaned closer and closer until out lips softly, slightly touched each other. She suddenly pulled away and let go from me.

“You have a girlfriend, this is wrong.” She almost whispers.

“Tell me everything so we can’t be wrong.” She sighed hard and sat down the bench. I followed her and pulled her closer to me again.

“That night, I intentionally forgot who you are. I’m so sorry, because I know my father so much, I noticed the way he looks at you, and that means he doesn’t like you. I forgot you because I don’t want a fight between you and them; I don’t want you to be hurt, I got home to Swarga and that’s the time I found out that I’m with a child, because my mother told me. I felt so happy back then, but at the same time I’m too scared because I’m bearing a child with mixed mortal and immortal blood. And there’s a consequence that if I’ll born the child, there’s a tendency that I’m going to die, and if not, the child will be.” So that’s the reason why. And I am really Yrrah’s father.

“Then Alucard came along, I feel so scared when he came into Swarga and checked me, he asked me if who’s the father, so I told him it’s Eniam’s.” What? Oh I go it. “But I know he knows that I’m not telling the truth. And the day after that, my mom sent me here again because she felt that there’s a traitor, and someone really wants to kill me, and the child.”

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry baby, I didn’t know.”

“It’s okay, it’s great that we’re still alive.” I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead.

“When I came back here, Ryan came along. The truth is, his plane crashed.” I didn’t know about it. “Then my mom took his soul and made him my guardian, she sent him to me to be our guardian. And he became my all, he stays until the day Yrrah came into our life, and I fell in love with him.”