25. Unclearly Vague

Chapter 25

Eniam’s POV

I finally found her, Nialle would be so glad if I will convince her to go with me. But why does she look so surprised when she saw me? She’s left on the door standing, and frozen.

“You’re the man in my dreams.” She softly whispered. Dreams? Doesn’t she know me now?

“Adhara.” I said and pulled her closer to me and hugged her tight, I’m so happy that I found her, that I’m seeing and touching her again. But she suddenly pulled away. Why?

“Sorry but I don’t know you.” She doesn’t really know me.

“If you’re happened to be in my past, who are you? I’m really sorry, I’ve lost my memory.” Then I’m recalling the rules she betrayed. When an angel tries to go down in earth, he or she will be losing his or her memory. Maybe that’s why.

“I’m your father’s right hand; I’m Eniam your best friend.”

“Best friend? Really?” she smiled and I just nodded.

“Jennifer, baby. . .” a guy is calling someone as Jennifer, who might that be?

“Front door baby.” Adhara answered him. Oh yea, Jasmine told me about this already.

“Who’s with you?” he asks her as he’s wrapping his arms around her body and he rested his chin on her shoulders. I narrowed my sight with my indescribable expression.

“He’s Eniam. My best friend.” She answered sweetly.

“Best friend? How come?” he released Adhara from his arms. “Wait, it’s better to talk inside, invite him Jennifer.” He then walked away and sits on the couch.

“Yeah, come inside.” She invited me. I held her hand and she looked at me. I also looked at her; she lets me hold her hand until we sat down the couch side by side.

I looked at this man who is also facing us, his eyes are narrowed, his brows meet and he’s rubbing his chin. I don’t feel good towards him, it’s different, and I don’t like him.

“Why are you holding each other’s hand?” he asked sternly, I can hear anger through his voice.

“Oh sorry.” Adhara apologized and immediately removed her hand from my hold.

“I’m just going to talk to Leah and Angelo.” He stood up and walked away.

“Harry. . .” so Harry’s the name.

Harry’s POV

He’s holding my girlfriend’s hand, and it irritates be because Jennifer likes it too. Damn it. I walked away from them and I get back to the pool and I found Leah and Angelo already making out.

“Oh stop it, you guys are so gross.” I whined.

“Shut up Harry. Where’s Jennifer?”

“Uh, she’s talking to her best friend.” I rolled my eyes and Leah just looked at me.

“You really think that’s her best friend? Harry you’re insane you just don’t have to leave her alone with stranger.”

“She can take care of herself.”