12. Revelation 2

Harry’s POV

It’s Joseph, yea, I remember.

“Is everything alright?” I hope so, yes of course it is.

“Yes sir.”

“Thank you Joseph.”

I went back inside her room, she’s looking at her phone, oh yea, she’s already using it, and maybe she already knows how to operate it.

“What are you doing?” I asked her, and she turns red. Is she embarrassed of what had happened earlier? No I know she’s not.

“Um—I . . . I’m looking at my phone.” She showed me, and ow, my picture is on it. She’s staring at my face.

“And why is my picture displayed?” I know she’s staring at my picture, coz I’m handsome, so handsome. Oh the ego Mr. Connick, the ego!

“It was set tho.” Am I the one who set it? Did I?

“Really?” I walked towards her and sat down the bed. “Come with me.”

“What? Where?”

“Just change baby, we’re going somewhere.”

“Okay.” She squealed and excitedly changed.

“I’ll be downstairs okay? I’ll wait for you.”

“Yes Harry.”

We’re walking on the street, holding each other’s hands. The sun is surrendering from the horizon, with the intense of pale orange color vanishing with the dark purple skies. My heart is beating so fast, my head is turning around, thinking nothing about what will happen later. Just breathe Harry, calm down.

“Harry you look so not good? Something wrong?” she squeezes my hand she’s holding, while her gaze is locked with mine.

“Nothing baby, we’re almost there.” I smiled, that makes her smiles too.

I looked up the sky; the moon is circling so full, the cold rustle of the wind that slightly tucked on our skin.

“Are you cold?” I asked her and she nods. I removed my coat and wrapped around her as my arms are wrapped also in her shoulders.

“Are we gonna eat?” oh, my baby is hungry, again.

“Sure, we’re here.”

We got in into the Getty Garden, it’s lovely here at night, especially when it’s full moon.

 “Now come with me.” I grabbed her hand and led her to the blanket spreads on the ground. “Sit.”

“We’re gonna eat here?” she’s amazed tho.

“Yes, and I’m going to feed you. We’re not going to use spoon or fork.”

“What? How are we going to eat tho?”

“Don’t you worry I’m gonna feed you.” She’s just staring at me with blank expression. And it comes to my mind, she doesn’t even experience this thing, and I just taught her to always use spoon and fork for eating.

We just only have tuna sandwiches here, tacos and chips. I’m actually feeding her; she doesn’t want to hold the food because of her thoughts that her hands are dirty; the food will be contaminated with germs. She’s so clean.

“Harry can you please hand me the water?” She asked.

I hand her the bottle and she drinks it she burps, and I’m laughing at her again, when was the time I don’t even laugh at her? Oh, nothing, coz every time, I’m laughing.