2. Scars

Jennifer's POV

I can't sleep well, so I decided to get up on the bed and left Harry peacefully sleeping there. I went to the balcony and stare at the full circled moon, with the ocean glistening with its shine.

The moonlight makes me remember the true meaning of the waning life that creeps on the moment to hide inside the tall bushes at night. And the shadow that follows the doom in the dawn vanishing like the light biting the darkness to meet the sadness inside the celled heart.

"Harry!! Harry wake up!" I'm shaking him and he immediately opened his eyes.

"WTF Jennifer! What's happening?"

"C'mon let's go down there, let's watch the beautiful moon, please!" I pout

"Okay okay! God! You just woke me up to do that?!"

"Thank you Harry." I throw my hands around his body.

As we're walking on the seashore, I noticed that he's reaching my hand; I let him until his hand was interlocked with mine.

"Harry I feel cold." Because the breeze of the wind that touches my skin turned so cold.

"Come here." We laid down the sand, my head below his neck and his arms were wrapped around my body.

"You okay now?" I said yes.

"Why does the moon have a less light than the sun?" I asked him.

"Because the moon only gets its light from the sun, coz the sun is the source of all."

"But why moonlight is more solemn than the sunlight?"

"Because . . . we can only find and feel love at night."

I looked at him straight in his eyes, and I can see something inside that pulls me in. He touched my faced and rubs his thumb on my rosy cheek.

"You're beautiful." He whispered and that makes me smile.

He touched my forehead by his forehead and our nose met. I closed my eyes as I'm feeling his breath in mine. And then suddenly I felt a soft touch on my lips. I opened my eyes and I saw him with his lips touching mine. I pulled back.

"What was that?" I asked him with confusion.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it."

"What I mean to say is what do you call that act?"

"It's a kiss." A kiss? So is that what he calls it? I felt something inside of my stomach, it feels weird, and something exploded inside of me. But I want more.

"Why did you do that?"

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it."

"Just tell me."

"Fine! You'll kiss someone when you admire them, when you love them, when you have an intimate relationship between each other, when you really care for each other, and yeah when you love each other."

I don't know what he's talking about but I feel something inside of me.

"What is love?"

"Oh god Jennifer! I'm still sleepy, stop it."

"Please."

"I'm gonna sleep."

"Okay."

Harry's POV

We both fell asleep on the sand, but I woke up earlier so I can carry her back to our room.