40. How?

Jennifer’s POV

He kissed me, we kissed, and the feeling is novelty, I mean, we’ve been through this, but this time, it is more real than ever, the butterflies in my stomach won’t stop, but the fact that he has a girlfriend makes me feel unwanted and unloved, and that caused me to pull away immediately.

“I’m sorry, I—I should go home.” I insisted. He stood up and offered his hand for me to grab and he helped me stand up.

“We should go home.” He smirked.

“Excuse me, I’m not going home in your house, knowing that your girlfriend is there waiting for you right now to come home and—”

“Hey, slow down missy, who said you’re going home in my place?” I gave him a look, “What I mean is, I’m going home with you.” Is he serious?

“Oh, I forgot, Ryan’s also there, and I don’t know what will happen if he sees me with you.” He’s jealous.

“Harry, Ryan and I already broke up, I told you that.”

“But I’m still jealous, because tonight, you’ll be sleeping with him.” He pouts.

I cupped his face and pinched his nose. And then my eyes landed on his lips, I want to kiss him right now, I mean, I know he loves me more than his current, but I’m hesitant to do it.

“You’re kinda hard to read right now.” he said.

I looked away, but he cupped my face and made me face him. Our eyes gazed again; I’ll be losing in trance.

“What are you thinking? Please Jennifer, remove all your thoughts that are bothering you, what important is me and you. That you came back into my life, and sooner or later, you’ll be lying with me under the celestial sky. You’ll be curled and feel safe under my arms. And I will never ever let you go again, because I love you, you’re the only one who made me do the things I wouldn’t do. I can’t express how I feel right now, my words are not enough for you to hear, my touch is not enough for you to feel, and my actions are not enough for you to see. But I know, when your heart beats with mine, the rhythm of our love will be the most music we’ll ever listen to. And it will lead us to the place where you and I could only fly.”

He always made my sweet tears fall from my eyes, he always make me feel the indescribably feelings of novelty. He always makes me feel love and safe, Oh Harry; I wouldn’t think being apart from you again, I love you so much.

“I love you Harry.” He kissed my tears away just like the time he always does when he sees me crying.

“Can I taste my tears?” I smiled and softly giggled.

“You can always taste ‘em.” He winked and slowly pressed his lips with mine. “How was it?”

“It tastes sweet. I can’t get over it.” I smiled, we both looked each other and suddenly laughed so hard without any reason.

“Mom?” then Yrrah came along.

“Oh nice that you’re here, we’re going home baby.”

“Where’s Levi?” harry asked her.

“He said he has to go somewhere important.”

“Okay, c’mon I’ll take you home.”

“No, the two of us can go home.” I gave him an assurance smile.

“Are you sure?” I nodded. “So, see you tomorrow then.”

“Sure.” We’re walking away from him, when,