49. Welcome Back

Harry's POV

I'm about to give her my present, a necklace with a pink guitar pendant . . . I don't even know why guitar tho, I just liked it, when someone tap my shoulder from behind and suddenly broke my neck. And now I woke up inside this cell with both of my hands and feet are tied with chains. I thought I was dead because of what have happened, but here I am standing for nothing. I remember Jennifer, where is she now? Is she with Yrrah and Ryan?

"Is someone in here?" I shouted, also trying to escape from these tight ties.

"Dad . . . Daddy!!!" That's Yrrah's voice! She's here, but where's Jennifer?

"Yrrah, where are you honey? Did they hurt you?"

"No . . . I – I'm tied dad. My head hurts so much." Oh Yrrah, if only I can get outta here, I'll be running you away from here.

"Is your mom with you?"

"She's not with me, I thought she's with you." Well, we're shouting every word we're saying, because I can sense that she's just right next to me, and these thick wall is the only barrier between us.

"Damn it. Eniam did it."

"Who's Eniam?" What should I tell her? That he's her mom's best friend and lover? And now he wanted to kill us because he wants to get Jennifer alone? Fvck!

"He's . . . he's just nothing but a killer honey."

"What? Dad I don't wanna die." She's crying now, sh*t, I made it worst.

"Don't cry baby. . . don't cry, mommy and Ryan will be here soon okay? They'll get us out of here."

"Dad I'm scaaaaaarrrreedd!!" Then I heard the freeing of the chains. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaad help me!!!" her voice is vanishing until I can't hear it anymore. Damn it! They took her away again! I'm sorry but I can't escape from here, I'm so sorry Yrrah.

I let my tears roll over my face, I can't even wipe it. I'm a no good father, I can't even save my daughter, I'm weak, I'm useless, I'm no good for them, I'm helpless, I'm bad, I'm the worst father ever they ever had. I can't do anything. I'm just a mortal with no ability to be strong enough to protect my family. I can't fight, tho I've promised that I will. Now 'twas broken into pieces.

"Good that you're awake mortal!" It's Eniam.

"Fvck you Eniam! What did you do to Jennifer, and Yrrah? I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled in front of his face.

He spat a laugh and grinned at me. "Oh you? You're going to kill me? You're no good joker Harry."

I gave him a look, I curled my fingers, I wanna punch him, kick him and stab him to death so much.

"Why do you need to do this?" I calmly asked him.

"Simply because, I want a power." He entered and pulled the collar of my shirt. "And of course your Jennifer."

I'm about to kick him but I realize my feet are tied. Damn you Eniam, I curse you all my life.

"Once you touch her I will-"

"You will what? Kill me? Huh Harry? Oh c'mon you can't do that coz you're just nothing but a pathetic mortal."

He tightens his grip, then kicked me just on my stomach, causing me to grasp for my own life.

Jennifer's POV

"Let's go and have a little reunion." He said and stabbed my side with something sharp; my vision is vanishing, until I'm out.

My hands are cold, my head is pounding and I can't move. I completely recollected myself and realized that I'm lying inside my room. But my hands are tied over my head. I tried to loosen it but I can't, it's too tight.

"Harrrrrryyyy!!" I screamed as if he can hear me. But I know Eniam took them here, where else would they be?

"She's awake." I head someone's murmurs.

"Give her food, don't let hunger governs her." who are they? Then the door slowly opened, two men are walking toward me, holding my food. But wait, they're familiar, I already saw them . . . in my dream!

Right Xavier and Alexis, remember? So it means, they're part of Alucard's plan!

"Please eat this, so you can't be sick." Alexis told me, but I just stared at him, I know he's not like Eniam, they're just told to do it so.

"Who told you to do this?" I sternly asked them. They both looked at each other, and then back at me.

"We don't know, there's this man who's wearing a black hood, we can't see his face and . . ."

"Screw it. I know you guys are not bad." I hope my instinct is right. "Run before it's too late. Just make sure no one will see you, especially—"

"Especially who Adhara?" A man with a black hood appears in my sight. He slowly removed it and . . . Eniam!?

"Eniam, please free this two men, they're not supposed to be here."

"All of the angels are in my hands right now Adhara." No, this can't be happening. "They're following all my commands." He's walking closer to us. "But now that you're asking them run away before it's too late, this will happen to them."

He went behind them and one by one, he twitched their heads. I was left speechless, eyes opened wide, shivering hands feeling weak, and my body frozen, he's really changed. I am now governing with fright. What if? No, no don't think about that Jennifer, he will never do that to your family.

"By the way Nephilim, I have a surprise for you." He caressed my face but I moved away my head from his burning deadly hand.

"Get out of my room Eniam, right now."

"You don't have the right to command me Adhara." He then claps his hands and there are another two men entered the room, holding a box.

"Give it here." He commanded. "Let the Nephilim open her present." His smile is deviously devilish.

"How can I open it if my hands are tied?" I took a deep breath and scowl at him. He shook his head and untied my hands. I curled my fingers in and out, shaking it so the blood will flow normally again.

"I hope you like your present Adhara." He excitedly said.

I slowly unwrapped the box because I know this ain't an ordinary gift, there's something inside that can make me die or something. When the boxes were already unwrapped I looked at Eniam for the last time, and he's still grinning. I closed my eyes before I completely open the box.

No . . . no . . . no . . . no no no no, this can't be happening, I screamed out loud and Eniam walks out laughing. I don't even know what to do, they're really gone!

"Welcome back Adhara." I can't do anything but to cry in burden. I feel helpless, I feel worthless, I even did nothing to save them, and now they're completely gone.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"