6. Jealous

Harry’s POV

She falls asleep by my side; I mean her head is lying on my lap, as her arms are wrapped around my body. I bet she’s comfortable in this way tho. So I just let her.

“Dude, she’s pretty.” Ryan mutters.

“I know Ryan, so don’t you even tryna steal her or else our friendship is over.”

“Nah, let’s just see to that.” he chuckles.

“Why do you have plans to get her?”

“I don’t know.”

Don’t continue it rather, or else I’ll kill you with my fists.

He pulled up on the tree shed, oh we’re here.

“Jen wake up, we’re already here.” I wiggled her nose; she fluttered her eyes and yawns. “You’re salivating.”

“What? No I don’t.” she wiped her mouth all over her face, as if she really has a saliva on it hahahahahaha. “You’re always fooling me around Harry, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!!”

I covered her mouth because the crew will be going to hear us and they might think that I’m raping her or what.

“Will you just stop talking for this time Jen?!”

“Not unless you stop fooling me too.” She crossed her arms and glared at me.

“Okay. We’re going out now coz Ryan is already there and the crew will definitely waiting for me too.”

“Oh yea, they’re waiting for you not me. So go on, coz I’m gonna wait you here inside.”

“Oh sure, and that lady will come here and stay with you!”

I opened the car door and went outside, but immediately, she followed me. Hahahahaha she’s afraid still. She hugged me so tight from behind . . . oh the feeling.

The whole crew are looking at us, and Leah . . . she’s confusedly looking at us. I cleared my throat.

“Um Jen, let go of me.”

She shook her head.

“No Harry, I’m still scared.”

“I’ll hold you okay, just let go of me because they’re all looking at us.”

So she let go of me, but she crossed her left arm on my right. I shook my head and smile, she really can’t let go of me.

“Hi Leah, you meet Jen before right?” she smiled at me and to Jennifer.

“Yeah, nice that Harry brought you here darling.” She kissed Jennifer on her cheek.

“I don’t want to but Harry scared me, so I’m here.” She giggled; oh her giggle is the cutest.

“Hey excuse me, I didn’t scare you, I just told you the story of the lady.”

“That’s the same Harry!” she rolled her eyes off of me.

“Ok, I give up. Can I leave you here with Leah?” she nodded. “And Leah, I trust you.”

“Yea Harry, she’s safe with me, and we’ll be friends too, if that’s okay with you.”

“Of course Ms. Manager!” we both laughed.

“Jen, you okay baby?” she just nodded and smiled. “I’m gonna change for the shoot. Leah will be with you, okay?”

“Yes.” She answered.