47. The Beginning of End

Harry's POV

Waking up with a beautiful angel beside me is the best moment I've ever had. Though she has strands of hair covering her face, mouth slightly opened, she's still perfectly perfect, with her arms on my body, and head on my chest, feeling her heart beats to mine. And by the rays of the sunlight, her beauty glows with a natural gold light, and the air freshly tucks on our skin. I moved her head down on her pillow so I can mesmerize her more. I had this sweet wide smile as I'm laying my front on the bed, with my chin resting in between my hand. I leaned closer to her face and traced the outline of her lips with mine. She groaned and fluttered her eyes so I pulled away and smiled.

"Good morning my fallen angel." I said to her, rubbing my thumb on her lips.

"Good morning my handsome catcher." She cutely giggled and pecked my lips. "What's for today?" she continues.

"Hmmm, I don't know, I don't have plans, it's up to you if we'll go out for a date." I winked.

She pursed her lips. "Let's go home." A voice from her whisper lingers through my ears.

"This is our home." I insisted.

"I mean to Hidden Falls. You didn't go there yet, right?" she speaks through her teeth, and snuggled close to me, tilting her head up, pulling her cute puppy face. Yeah I didn't go there yet, so okay we're going home.

"Okay, it's because you're too cute." I winked and kissed her nose.

"That you so much Harry." She leaned up, I thought she's going to kiss my lips, but then she bites my chin.

"Ow!" I whined and held it, it hurts. "Is there a blood?" I showed her looking up.

"There's no blood at all. I'm sorry baby." She kissed it over and over again.

"I'll accept your apology if only if you give me a kiss." She shook her head and ran fast until we got nearer to the stairs. I caught her arm and locked her with my arms, she's squirming like a worm, wanting me to let her go, but I'm big and strong enough to wrap her on me.

"Harry let me go please." She's adorably laughing; her laugh is the most adorable music to my ears.

"Nope, I didn't even get my kiss baby." She stops laughing and I loosen my arms a little, she faced me and sighed.

"Close your eyes first." She commanded, I can sense her leaning closer to me. She removed my arms from the hug and rubs her cheek on my cheek and whispered.

"We're naked." With a giggle.

I opened my eyes and realized deeper that we really are. I pulled her and we ran back to our room. Thank god Yrrah and Ryan are still not around.

"It's your fault Jennifer, you suddenly ran so fast."

"I didn't even realized we're naked, tho I felt it when you wrapped me tight." We're both panting.

"Let's go have a shower." I winked.

"Better plan baby."

We're standing in the shower, making our body wet. Her back is facing me, so I traced her scars with my finger.

"Did you already fly with your wings?" I asked. She glanced at me and shook her head no.

"But I already flew with Ryan." I widened my eyes.

"Ryan has wings? That's impossible."

"Yeah, I told you already yesterday, remember?" oh yeah I remember. Gladly he has wings and I have nothing.