48. Took Away

Harry's POV

This place really seemed so familiar to me, I don't know where did I get here and I don't even know if it is real or 'twas just in my dreams.

"Are you sure it's familiar to you?" Jen asked me, having a tight grip on my hand.

"Yeah. Can we just look around here first? Please Jennifer?" Well I know it's safe, because she said so.

"Okay, if that's what you want to." She said and pecked my lips.

We roamed around the place, tho it's dark, we can still see something from the moonlight. Jen stop and took a deep breath, she's tired, so I let us sit down under this big tree, I can now remember it.

I pulled Jennifer closer to me and kissed her head, our fingers are interlocking each other, and her head is just resting on my shoulder.

"Jen." I said.

"Hmmm." She just moaned for answer.

"I can clearly remember now." I shook my head a little and chuckled. "When I was a kid, I ran from my nanny and I got in here." And then I saw a very beautiful girl running around here too. "And there's a girl, running around here too. She asked me to play with her, so we did play." And then suddenly, Jennifer laughs, what's the matter?

"And then, she's about to tell her name, but one of the guardians called her, then he carried her away from you." How did she know? Maybe she just reads my mind again.

"But how did you know?" I asked, "Don't tell me you're that girl?" she nodded her head yes repeatedly.

"Yes Harry, I am that little girl you met here. And you are the reason why I escape down from Swarga." I just can't believe this; we're destined for each other, wow! I pulled her chin up and kissed her hard but with pure passion.

"I love you so much Jennifer." That's the only sweet amazing thing I've told her.

"And I love you more." She caressed my face with her soft hand. "Whatever happens Harry, our love will lasts not until we have our last breaths, but until forever." God this girl always melts my heart, I don't know what to do if one day I wake up in the morning and see no Jennifer on my side.

"Jennifer, there's a shooting star!" I exclaimed like a child, she giggled at me and I just pecked her lips.

We both closed or eyes and made a wish.

"What did you wish?" I asked her.

"The same wish I wished when we first saw a shooting star together." She looked at me with her glistening eyes. "And I'm wishing it every night, until it turned into a prayer."

"What was that?" I almost whispered.

"I wish you will never leave me Harry, because I love you, I love you so much." I felt the sincerity inside her heart, showing into her bright eyes.

"I will never ever leave you Jennifer, because I will love you forever."

Our faces move closer, and softly, our lips pressed with each other, with the moonlight I cursed, our love will grow stronger each day, and will never sleep at night, it's like a flower that blooms in the morning light and like glue it will bind us tough and tight.

We slowly pulled away but our foreheads are just resting against each other just like that. I gave her a quick kiss on her nose but she pulled my neck for the final touch.