IN YOUR HEART, WHERE I BELONG

Jennifer's POV

Words are left unsaid, my sight is fixed on the ground, and head's minding for nothing, I don't know what will I do next after this, what if, I'm also gone? What if I can't see them again? Life is really unfair if you think it is, but maybe, there's a reason behind everything.

"Cut! That's a wrap!" the director commanded.

I took a deep breath and untied my hands. I looked at Harry who's still kneeling down the ground. I tapped his shoulder and hue looks up to me.

"We're done." I whispered. He shook his head and looked back.

"Help me with this?" he asked me smiling. I playfully smacked his head, and untied his hands.

"All set." I set and helped him stood up, we both go to the group.

"We did a great job guys." Mr. Director raised his hands and all of us started clapping for ourselves.

"You did a great job Jen." Harry nudges my arm, still smiling at me. Why am I so attracted with his smile? Am I falling in love with him? Coz he's making all the butterflies in my stomach fly.

"Oh shut up, you too, actually all of us." I winked.

We're walking to our trailer, and I'm about to go inside, but Harry held my hand, making me stop, and of course heart beats fast.

"Yes Harry?" I articulately asked him, pulling out my precious smile, expecting him to invite me for a date.

"Thank you because you agreed to work with me, I'm so glad to be with you." He explains. Oh expectation failed.

"Me too. It's nice to work with you." I faked a smile. He's just standing there, looking at me intently; maybe I have something on my face because we're not clean from the shoot yet. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, well he's still holding my hand, and I don't want him to let it go.

"I—I'm sorry . . . it's just you're so beautiful." he breathes.

"Thank you."

Our eyes stayed the moment to just stare at each other, his face is leaning closer and closer, but I snapped out so.

"Uhm, Harry my hand." I awkwardly said, and he stepped back and slowly held my hand down.

"Oh sorry . . . I didn't mean to, I'm really sorry, I—I should go." He said, and I know he's a little bit embarrassed.

Damn it, we almost kissed. Yeah, let me say we kissed for the shoot, but that's just it.

Harry's POV

 I almost kissed her, damn it Harry, why'd you not kiss her then? If I did kiss her, maybe she'll slap me, she will push me away, she will punch me or slap me and kick me, and maybe she'll curse me and I will never ever see her again.

Okay, I admit it I fell in love with her. Thank god she accepted this project with me. But now, we're going to our separate ways, she's going back to her own life; she'll do her stuff, and me? Well, I'm just gonna sit down the couch or lay down the bed thinking about the way we kissed, the way I touched her and all the moments I spent with her. Oh so dreaming Harry. But believe me, I really do love her.